Chapter 2 - Dragons Hunger

-Your PoV-

It has only been a few hour's since your escape from the cave and right now, your stomach is already making it's wants audible. You only wish there was something that could make it stop, seeing as how these simple forest animal's would only suffice as a petty snack.

As you where climbing from tree to tree, thinking about your next meal you spotted movement on the ground behind you. Curious and hoping it was something to eat, you decided to quickly curl up against the shadow's and inspect your possible prey.

From your hiding spot, you managed to see three more of the Human-like creature's from the cave.
Two small ones, and one huge one.
Smiling wickedly you decided they'd be a good meal, or at least the big one would be.

You waited until they got close to where you lay hidden in Darkness, before you attacked, leaping from the shadow's as you landed on the huge creature, making it stumble and fall from your weight and surprise attack.

Wasting no time, you lowered your head and opened your jaws wide, biting it's throat before tearing it out, it's blood spraying the surrounding area and your face in crimson. It stilled for a few seconds apart from the occasional spasm, before violently thrashing again, nearly knocking you off from surprise as it appears to still be alive.

Growling at this you clamped your jaws over it's arm and tore it off, more blood painting your face as you repeated your action's on his opposite side. Despite your work it was still screaming in pain, possibly calling for help from the other two smaller creature's who already ran off in fear. You did however notice the steam coming from it's throat and now stumps for arms, it was also steaming on your face, but not disappearing.

Knowing it wouldn't matter what you did at this point, you decided to enjoy the amount of squirming flesh beneath you. As you bit into it and swallowed the flesh you noticed it tasted awful, but decided to endure the taste as your stomach settled down almost immediately once the creature's flesh landed in it.

-Time skip brought to you by chibi Eren and Mikasa carrying boxes-

The only thing that was left of the creature was it's skeleton and some internal organs, yet it still continued to live despite the fact it should have passed death a while ago.

Licking your bloodied and steaming jaws, you jumped into the trees, stomach full yet not satisfied. You now knew that these creatures where your main prey, if your stomach signaled anything.

Leaping from tree to tree, you looked for anymore of the creatures, eventually seeing some in another field surrounding what looked like a small abandoned village of some kind. Deciding that hunger outweighed caution, you jumped from the tree's and sprinted towards the creature's, roaring as you did.

They couldn't react fast enough as you leapt on two smaller one's, crushing them under your weight as their blood sprayed and covered your hands. This didn't deter you as you continued in tearing them apart, their screams echoing as they attempted to run away, ultimately failing.

-Another Timeskip by Dragon (y/n) as he chews on a giant bone-

The ground was heavily coated in crimson red that seeped into the earth, your Scaled hide dripping from the amount of blood that had accumulated on you as you tore off the last piece of flesh on the creature. Several other skeletons surrounded you, each one bloodied and torn apart as you swallowed the meat and dropped the now skeletal creature.

Your Hunger was successfully filled, now quiet as you stumbled to the middle of the abandoned village and laid down, your eye's feeling heavy as the sun was falling behind the tree's, casting a purple and orange glow over the sky.

A rumbling escaped your mouth as you curled up, staring in amusement as some of the creature's ran off once they healed, other's trying to with either nothing but legs or crawling away with only a torso.

As you vision started darkening you released what was in your throat, rearing your head back as you unleashed a piercing roar before falling sleep.

Every creature in the area, big and small, old and young, withered and new, heard the roar an turned to the direction it came from. Only a few knew what made that sound as they instantly ran away, trying to stay away from the monster that made it.

Because they knew...Their Predator was Alive.