chapter 2

Rajan bedi looked the air conditioner scarily

     Rajan bedi looked the air conditioner scarily. ..it was intact unlike it's broken just ten seconds ago. ..

  He kept the door opened and called mathavi. ...

   " mathavi. ..."

She clucked and focused on her drink. ..it's not a wonder she didn't responded him. ..for her, vyom is her life. ..His love for sharanya made her crazy. ..for some reasons she didn't like vyom ' s love tale. ..being a supporter to vyom, Rajan Bedi was treated as none by mathavi. ..

   It had been ceased to hurt long before. ..hence, Rajan too not bothered much. ..He took his mobile and called vyom. ...

    On other side, vyom was staying with sharanya who's just returned from her coma stage after a long 365 days. ...

    " Papa. ..."

........................

"Han. ...papa. ..I am fine. ..sharanya feels better now. ..I will come after some time. ..."

.................

" Yeh papa. ..don't worry. .."

  Vyom had a fondly look at sharanya. ..

Sharanya had lost her memories of the past. ..she could remember anything hardly except her parents. ..

    It was a kind of lost feeling for her. ..she was told that she's in love with vyom. ..they had planned to get married too. ..

Sharanya didn't even remember vyom. ..she was not feeling good with those kind of love and wedding talks. ..

    Vyom 's gaze made sharanya out of control. ..

  She looked at his face directly and said. ..

" listen vyom. ..I don't think I am comfortable with you. ..my past doesn't matters me anymore. ..I don't remember that we're in love. ..let me know myself first. ..I think you will understand me. ..Please give me my space. ..don't stick to me like a shadow. ..I can't behave normally. .."

Her words were true and conveyed her inner feel in every way. ..

Yes. ..she was right. ..from the day one of her hospital stay, vyom was there with her ...

  Vyom was hurted deeply as he wanted to be with her every now and then. ..He nodded in disappointment. ..

When he stood up to leave her room, sharanya 's father came in with coffee. ..

" vyom beta. ..are you planning to leave. .? "

" yeah  uncle. ..I have forgot some important work. .I will see you later. .."

  Vyom didn't expected him to reply and left ....

Ram sat beside sharanya. ..He raffled her hair lovingly. ..