prelude

On eagle's eye, the musoorie hill way resembled the labyrinth

   On eagle's eye, the musoorie hill way resembled the labyrinth. .vyom drove blissfully through the serpentined road. ..His humming reflected his inner peace. ..coldy breeze, favourite melody, sharanya at his hand's reach. ...nothing more he wanted. ..apparently, he's happy. ..

    He looked sharanya who's sleeping at the passenger's seat fondly. .His memory went back how they were friends once. .now, she's going to be his life partner. ..this thought itself made him to smile. ..

He sighed with utmost relief and focused on driving. ..

  Unlike vyom, sharanya was exhausted with the mental quarrelling. ..she couldn't  neither  suspect vyom nor trust him. ..her swaying thoughts made her to doze off. ...

   " sharanya. ...are you angry with me. .? "

Shiv asked her with true concern. ..His eyes were fixed at sharanya .His face grimaced his self pity and his mind pleaded her to smile at him. ..

    She might have read him. ..she gave him an assuring smile. ..

" shiv. ..how could you even think that I would be angry with you. .? Not at all. ..infact, I am happy. .now give me your intoxicating smile. .."

Sharanya said at her childish tone and yanked shiv s cheeks, demanding his contagious smile. ..

    Shiv grinned. ..the eye canthus dropped off a lone tear..

" sharanya. ..you're my life's biggest dream. ..the love you gave me is the  reason for my life. ..I love you and I promise you that I will love you until I die. ..even the death won't  fade my love for you. .."

His words were strong enough to convey his love for sharanya. ..

     Sharanya set  her adorable eyes at shiv. ..she put her palm at her cheeks and continued to stare at shiv. ..

  The moments  passed. ..she didn't moved a bit. .eventually, shiv moved in embarrass. ...

" sharanya. .." He called her softly. ..

    Her look pierced shiv time to time. ..He couldn't manage him anymore. ..

" sharanya. ..don't look at me like this. ..then, I won't be responsible for the consequences. .."

Shiv jerked his shoulders. ...His hands tapped the stearing wheel restlessly. ..

Sharanya noticed him , "shiv. ..I am very ready to live with you. ..because, I love you more than me. ..and, I am so happy for us today. .."

Her whisper and her love filled eyes invited shiv. ..He was lost into her eyes. ..He eyed around. ..it seemed that the road had been deserted for them. .the weather was soothing perfect for the lovers. ..