Preternatural. ...

Astral projection - is a term used to describe a will full out of body experience, a supposed form of telepathy. .In terms of meaning, the soul separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it throughout the universe. ..its also called   ' SOUL TRAVEL '...

         -------------------------

    'Sharanya's shiv. .'

  Sharanya held the bracelet close to her heart. ..her lips trembled unable to sustain  her heartfelt feelings. ..

    Shiv. ..He's  not there. ..her rejoice faded like a fog. ..she wasn't sure where he would've gone. ..

'Shiv. ..you had been with me until I remember my past, now I need you and you went away from me. ..now, where I would find you. ..'

  Sharanya  returned to the hotel. ..

   She fell on bed ,uncertain about the situation. ..a sudden flash Stuck her. ..

' How did I saw shiv s soul. .?  It's completely irrational. ..While he's in coma -alive,  his soul was around me. ..if  it's really his soul , how did this miracle happened. .? '

    Sharanya forced herself to assess the scenario logically. ..when she was about to learn  the 'soul travel ' via Google,  she felt like she had been doused with ice water. .

  '-a soul's willful travel out of body towards its strong desire. ..'

Sharanya knew shiv s eternal love for her. ..His love for sharanya was beyond the sky. .He reformed his mother's love at her lap. ..

For now , sharanya overwhelmed to see his deepened love that made him to reach her at soul state. ..

   Shiv had been lived a deciplined, life. ..His genuine mind and ethical life made his soul possible to stay  around sharanya. ..

Sharanya shut her eyes, that were flowing  tears like a stream. ..her entire demeanor urged her to see shiv ...His mesmerising smile...His bondly hug. ...

" I miss you shiv. ..Please. ..come to me. .."

Her husky yet strong words rolled out of her throat. ...

  She didn't  bather to wipe the tears,  she lounged at the chair, having  lost into time. ...

'Bu...zzzz. ...zzzz'

  It was when ,she awoke to the phone's vibration. ..

She hurriedly took the call after seeing the name blinking on the screen. ...

" Papa. ..."

Her mind wasn't quite for some reason. ..

" sharanya. ..beta. ..are you okay. .?"

  Ram asked. .

" haan papa. ..I am alright. ..how are you. .?is everything alright there. .?"

  "Beta. ..come home immediately. .."

Ram wanted her to be at his side. ..He wasn't able to reject the dream as such. ..

  " Papa. ..i need some time to comeback. .."

She really needed time to decipher what's happening around her. ..

" sharanya. ..i want you to be here. ..as soon as possible. .."

Ram cut the call and sharanya was startled to hear his shakey voice. ..

She didn't come out of her thoughts, the doorbell rang. ..