It's the end indeed. ..

Sharanya pressed her lips at 's' that had been written in her palms. ..

The  mehandi in her palms was  redder. ..

   " look at her hands. ..it's damn red. ..I think you love him like your life. .."

Sharanya's  cheeks blushed to hear one of the comments. ..

'Yes. ..I love shiv more than my life. ..'

  She managed to write his initials in mehandi with a pretext that she loves to be sharanya bhist even after her marriage. ..

  Her coercion was convinsible for her parents. ..infact, ram felt proud of her independent thoughts. ..

  But little did they know that the 's' meant for 'shiv '...

     Eventually, the wedding ceremony commenced. ..sharanya was left alone hardly that someone were around her always. ..

  She tried her maximum to talk with her parents alone. unfortunately , all her perseverance went vain. ..

She had no other choices left. ..she pretended to mingle with the rituals. ..

  The beautician made over sharanya not less than an angel. ..she  looked pretty in the wedding attire. ..

  It was time to leave to the mandap. ..

  Sharanya excused herself and shut the door. ..her body trembled unsure of the forthcoming events. ..

'Shiv. ..I am a  bit scared. ..I don't know what to do. ..but, I promise. ...I won't marry vyom. ..I will get the truth infront of everyone. ..I will tear bedi family's  fake mask. ..'

She determined herself. ..she opened the drawer chest to find the loaded pistal. ..she disguised it in her wedding attire. ..

' be ready vyom bedi. ..sharanya bhist is coming to show you the true love. ..'

    She  stepped out of her home with fake smile. ..

   Sharanya walked into the wedding  hall  ..the mandap was decorated with stargazers, her favourite flower which shiv used to present her almost daily. ..

    The curtains swung at corners that created a soothing aura. ..

  The bedi family welcomed sharanya with a bliss full smile. ..

     Vyom stepped to sharanya. ..His excitement was enlightened at his face. ..

" sharanya. ..welcome. ..I am so happy today. .."

He spoke from heart. ..infact, he forgot everything around them. ..He saw only sharanya who's standing in front of him like a goddess just returned from the heaven. ..

   " you look beautiful. .." He wishpered as mesmerised by her appearance. ..

Sharanya didn't express much. ..she smiled like a programmed robot. ..

  " ikkkummm. ..vyom
..there's still time for that. ..are you going to look her like this for this entire day. .?"

Radhi teased vyom. ..vyom hung his head abashed. ..

He stepped back. ..Rajan gestured madhvi to took aarthi. ..

    Madhvi grasped the aarthi plate stronger. ..her gait was sluggish yet steady. ..for no reason, her eyes were loaded with concern for sharanya. ..

   Sharanya was wondered to read madhvi s eyes. .infact, she didn't like sharanya from the begining. ..now, her concern made  sharanya to think strange ....