The rising of the dead. ?.

The bizarre incident made madhvi to an extreme anxious

     The bizarre incident made madhvi to an extreme anxious. ..she had never came across like one. ..Rajan bedi looked perplexed. ..more than that, he felt partially humiliated. ..hence, anger rose in him. ..His earlier guilt feel settled down and an outrage grew up as he was irritated  by this anonymous incidents. ...

   They both left sharanya s house  stating that they'll talk later about the proposal. ...

..........

   The very next day, they went to panditji 's house. ..panditji was a pleasant looking man. .He was old, but very fit and alert. ..He gave a warm and affectionate smile at Rajan and madhvi. ..

   " tell me. ..what brought you here. ? "  He asked. ..

   Rajan moved and on an impulse, touched his feet and explained that they're being disturbed by a  spirit. ..

  Panditji smiled compassionately. ..

" did you bring any personal belonging of him. ..?"

Rajan said yes as he had already brought a guitar that was more like 'his' next body. ..

    " then. ..come inside when I call you. .."panditji went inside the room. ..

  After fifteen minutes they're called inside. ..they're asked to remove their foot wear, wash their hands and feet and cover their hands with white cloth. ..

After then, they're asked to enter into  another room. ..it was a small room where lots of dhoop and agarpattis had made the room hazy. ..there was a jyothi  (lamp )at the corner, there's no any  light source other than the jyothi. ..

   Panditji gestured them to sit down. ..Suddenly, they could see a shrouded figure in the corner near jyothi and shuddered. ..

  Panditji gestured Rajan to keep his  personal belonging near jyothi. ..Both Rajan and madhvi sat there speechless, waiting for something to happen. ..a hand emerged from the white shroud and the guitar was dragged inside. ..

There was a deep silence for sometime and then a deep throaty voice and the room was filled with cries and howls. ..Madhvi and Rajan screamed in fear,they wanted to run out of the room but their feet froze. ..

After a while these sounds vanished and an eerie stillness filled the room. ..Both of them sat there speechless and motionless for sometime. ..they saw the shroud move and the guitar flung towards them. ...

  " there's no such spirit. .."

Said panditji in a calm tone. ..

   Rajan was out of his mind. ..it took them sometime to bring their breath back to normal. .yet, madhvi 's face lit up with panditji 's words. ..

  " there's no such spirit. ..that means my shiv is alive. .?"

   Rajan looked her perplexed. ..

" is shiv alive. .?"

------------------------------------------------------

    Mussoorie. ....

  Sharanya was left heartbroken. ..fresh tears  dripple down from her eyes. ..she wanted to be alone, and moved towards the exit. ..

Vyom noticed her going out. ..He wanted to stop her but she's at  the distance where his voice  wouldn't reach her. ..he didn't know what had happened  some minutes ago ...he simply thought that she must be tired of being in the party. ...

     Shiv didn't stop anywhere, he reached his room and recalled the party incidents. ..he mumbled. ...

" sharanya. ..I like you more than me. ..at the same time, I can't see you in trouble for loving me. .."

His heart wept silently. ...

   The next day morning wasn't a usual one. ..it's gloomy and dull for shiv. ..He was quite and looking into the book only to avoid sharanya s accusing gaze on him. ..

   Surprisingly, sharanya hadn't any embarrassing acts. . She sat quietly at his side. ..she hadn't even looked at shiv s side. ..

" Hey sharanya. ..are you okay. .why you had left the party so early. .? "

  Sharanya turned at vyom and said "i wasn't good. .."

  " Oh. ..you're okay now. .? "  He touched her forehead. ..

  Sharanya moved aside and told. ..

" yeah. ..i am okay. .."

   Other than answers to his questions she kept mum. ..

     After the class sharanya went to the library. ..

" What happened to this girl. ..she was like a chirping bird. ..now. ..all of a sudden, why she is strangely quite. .."

Vyom asked shiv. ...

" anyway, shall we leave bhaiya. .? "

   " no vyom. ..I need to refer something. ..you go. .."

Vyom shrugged as it wasn't  new ...

   Shiv went to library and searched sharanya. ..

" sharanya. .."   He called her softly. ..

  Though she heard him, she ignored and continued to search through the books. ..

  " listen to me sharanya. .why you are behaving weird. .?  "

Even now, sharanya turned mute. ..

" sharanya. .."

  Shiv followed her wherever she went to search the books. ..

At one point, he held her wrist to stop her. ..

" sharanya. .."

Sharanya turned at him with no time. ..her eyes were red in anger. ...her face twitched at enrage. ..ironically, a lone tear drop escaped from her eyes. ..

" don't you dare. ..don't you dare to utter a single word Mr. shiv bedi. .."

     She was pointing him and said in a cold tone. ..

Shiv felt bad and his face dropped suddenly. ..

" do you thing am I a characterless girl. .? Yes. ..I walked behind you. ..I had an eye on you. ..I agree. ..I was comfortable with your warmth and touch. .you know why, I loved you. ..do you hear me. ..I loved you. ..no girl would allow anyone to touch her as you did yesterday unless she loves him so madly. ..but you know Mr. shiv. ..I was wrong. ..I shouldn't have loved you. ..I have lost my heart to you and it pains a lot. ..just leave me alone. ..I don't want to see you. .."

  She left as she couldn't hold her anymore. ..

Shiv stood rooted as he didn't know her heartfelt love for him. ..