The feeling of guilt . ..

"Whose soul is not in peace, or who died dissatisfied, or whose rites were not performed properly comes back in the family. ..immediately or after two or three generations and demands what they need. .."

      Rajan bedi held Vidyut s hand in reassurance. ..He was recovering from the terrific incident which he had went through. ..

   " bhaiya. ..I feel guilt. ..I almost saw him. ..I wasn't my imagination. ..I have seen him. ..I. ..I told you not to. .."

  Rajan gestured Vidyut to stop as Rati was approaching them. ..

  Vidyut stopped abruptly, Rati gave him medicines and left. ..

" Vidyut. ..I can understand what you feel. ..even I feel strangely. ..now, don't think anything. ..take rest. ..we'll talk later. .."

    Vidyut nodded and Rajan headed towards his room ...His thoughts raced back. ..

     Kapali hills. . One of the deepest  hairpin bends. ...a sedan was hit by a huge truck. ..the sedan rolled down to the deep forest. ..

" Papa. ...."

  The scream made a teardrop in its way down to his cheeks. ..His face twitched in extreme emotion that he underwent. ..

  " Papa. .."

He wipedout his tear faster and turned to vyom. ..

" Beta. .." His face shrunk to see him sad. ..

" Beta. ..is everything okay. .?"

" haan papa. ..sharanya. ..she was adament to know about her past. ..i scare about her health condition. ..she's not understanding me. ..i feel bad for that. .."

     Rajan scratched his temples. ..He knew well about vyom s love for sharanya. ..He would go to any extreme only  for his happiness. ..after all, he's  'papa s kid '...

" don't worry beta. ..i will talk to her. .."

   Vyom nodded him with a smile. ..

..........

    Sharanya was confused. ..she sat like a statue for sometime. ..His name and he was too familiar with her. ...though, she couldn't recall anything. ..

    She determined to recall her past at any cost. . . she decided handle it by herself. ..

------------------------------------------------------

Mussoorie. ....

  Sharanya woke up really late. ..she felt as if she was sick for no reason. ..to her knowledge, she's perfectly fine. ..

She reclined at the head board and and tried to decipher her mental behaviour. ..

She wasn't sure of her hunger ,sleep and personal care. ..it seemed that she had lost interest in herself. ..she thought to take leave today. ..she walked to the balcony ...

     Though she knew the picturisque view out of  her balcony, today it seemed to be little different

  Though she knew the picturisque view out of  her balcony, today it seemed to be little different. ..she could hear the tiny birds chirps and tweets. ..she could smell the wild flowers. ..it was strange for her. ...

  She again lounged under the blanket. ..

   " tring. ..tring. ..tring. .."

" Vyom. .?"     She took the call. ..

  " hello. .."

" sharanya. ..where are you. ..the classes are yet to start. .."

  " no vyom. ..I am not feeling well. ..let me take rest today. .."

" what. ..oh. ..god. ..sharanya. ..how do you think I could sit in the classroom without you. ..it's so sad. ...   ...... ..... ....    ...."

  While vyom was speaking, sharanya could hear shiv s voice near him. ..as usual, he was discussing something seriously. ..

  A spark hit her mind. ..she got the reason for her strange feelings. ..she immediately cut the call and rushed to the bathroom. ..

    Vyom wasn't interested in class. ..He decided to go home. ..He stood up and about to leave the class. ..sharanya came in . ...she stood in front of shiv and vyom. ..her face was glowing and she was heavily panting. ..

   " I am here. .."  she said in between her gasp. ...shiv  responded her with smile. ..

Her eyes stealthily met shiv s. ..her eyes strived to hit his heart. ..

" sharanya. ..did you come for me? "

  Vyom asked with joy. ..

" Han. ..then, who's here for me. .."

She replied him. ..but her eyes fondly gazed at shiv. ..

   Shiv  noticed her words and gaze. ..He turned to his book swiftly and pretended that he hadn't noticed anything. ...

   Sharanya took the seat near shiv. .....

    Her gaze fixed on shiv. ..He felt it to be uncomfortable. ..He stood up to change his seat. ...by the time, the officer came in. ...

   Shiv sighed ...

" shiv. ..you can't go away from me. .. "

   Sharanya thought herself. ..