Where to start. .. .?

Sharanya was infact happy that she's secured from the wedding issue for now. ...Her parents too felt relaxed as sharanya  would be comfortable. ..they need her to recover mentally too. ..

   " Papa. ..I need some diversion. ..shall I go for a trip. .? "

   Certainly, she wasn't ready to tell him the truth, that she gonna visit Mussoorie. ..

  Ram hesitated. .the creases on his forehead spoke his unwillingness to send her alone. ..

     " but. ..beta. .."

" Papa. ..Please. . this time alone. ..I promise you that I will take good care of me. .."

She requested him like a well pampered kid. ..

  " huuh. ..okay. .buy only for three days. .not more than that. .."

   Sharanya leapt in joy. ..

" thankyou papa. .."she hugged him out of joy. ..

   It was obviously ram's duty to convince sharanya s mom. ..

  Sharanya was ready to start her journey to know her past. ..

  " take care beta. .."  her parents still worried for her. ..

  Sharanya inhaled deeply, determined to succeed in her strive to know the truth about shiv. ..

   She had to drive a long way alone. ..alone. .? Definitely not alone. ..

   Sharanya felt someone at the passenger's seat. .she wanted to turn her head and look aside, then she found herself talking to the person sitting beside her. ..

It was strange but she's doing it. ..she knew well that there's no one in the car, at the same time...she also knew there's shiv with whom she's conversing. .

It sounds crazy now. ..but for sharanya it seemed perfectly normal. ..afterall, she found that soul to be her well wisher. ..hence she trusted him rather getting scared of. ..

    It wasn't like her first visit to musoorie. ..when she sniffed the nature filled air around her, she felt as if all her worries had been  vanished. ..

     She decided to stay at a hill view hotel near the main juntion itself. ..her room had a panoramic view of ridges where small hamlets were perched. ..

   Sharanya was worried. ..she had started in a hurry to know her past. ..but, she's new hence don't know where to start actually. ..

   She had a brief shower  and got into the car. ..her phone automatically logged in to Google search ...sharanya stared the mobile in utter disbelief. ..yet, she didn't interrupt. ..

    Sharanya started the car and the Google map guided her to the destiny 's destination. ...

   She halted the car's engine as she heard the Google  voice guidance. ..

" and. ..you have reached the destination. ..."

    Sharanya stepped out of the car. ..she read the board that was hung at the top. ..

" Indian civil services training academy. ..musoorie. .."

    For no reason, her heart thumped hard against her ribcage. ..it was heavy like hammering. ..her throat parched. ..she really tried hard to make each step towards the gate. ..

   Once she stepped into the gate,  she heard her name . ...

"Sharanya. .."