3 . it's a part of our life 😱

" bhoot, rakshash, chudail are as important in the social milieu as gods, davtas, and devis. .These spirits have different dispositions just  like  people. ..Some are harmless, some dispense justice, some guard water sources and forests. ..there are evil ones who attack people. ..there are some who are mischievous, playing pranks. ..then, there are those who are forlorn and sad. ..interestingly, some ghosts are rich, while some other poor. .."

     "  Vyom. ..what happened to your hand. .? "

Madhvi  got tensed with vyom s band aided hand. ..

" Ma. ..nothing serious. .a small scratch. .."

  He knew her unbounded love  for him. ..

  " Beta. ..take care of you. ..I have only you at my side. .."

  She sobbed and about to faint. ..only because of the drunk she had. ..

Vyom held her supportively, "Ma. .how many times I could tell you. ..stop drinking ma. .Please. .."

   Madhvi laughed sarcastic. ..

" vyom. ..vyom. ..it's possible ..."

Her eyes were staring at Rajan and they're ready to shed tears. ..

...........

    After returning from the coffee shop, sharanya looked upset. ..she was whirlpooled around her thoughts. ..

  She believed that vyom could help her with finding her past. ..for her disappointment, he just slipped away. ..

  Because of her health condition, sharanya s parents strictly avoided talking about her past. ..

  She headed to her room. ..she had hardly taken a few steps. ..she felt a gust of wind on her neck and heard a whooshing hustle as if someone had passed her by quickly. ....Startled, she looked around but found no one. ..her face drained off colour. ..she stood terrorized whether to call anyone for help. ..

  But, the very next second. ..she dropped the  idea as they may worry even more. ..

   Sharanya determined herself to be strong and handle the trouble by her own. ..

  She paced the veranda as much as quickly. ..she shut the door and sat in the couch helplessly. ..

   She checked her school and college certificates to get any clue. ..as per the certificates, she had completed the course three years before. ..after that, the one year. ...it was the period of her mystery. ..

   Where she had been  for that one year. .? Exactly before her accident. ..she had to find it out. ..

    She opened her laptop and logged into social media. ..as a fact, she had forgotten  the password...

  " oops. ..now what should I do. .? "

She couldn't recollect her password. .. as a try...she searched by typing her name  'Sharanya bhist ' ...

Luckily, she found her page. ..With apparent glee, she went through her posts. ..

   She was surprised to  know that she had undergone the special training courses in musoorie. .she went through the pictures with her classmates and friends. ..

She was surprised to see a lot of photos with vyom and another guy. ..to her wonder , she hadn't seen him sofar. ..He was tall and obsolutely handsome. ..His smile was radiant and he was a bliss to see . ..