Believe it or not. ..

"Mashania. ..a practice that some selected people who had attained siddhi could call back the dead and talk to them to ascertain the cause of their death. .but, they needed some personal belongings of the dead person to call the spirit. .."

     Ram, sharanya s father  baffled  ..He was not sure to talk with Rajan bedi who had asked sharanya and vyom s wedding. ...sharanya was not ready for wedding now. ..she needed time. ..as a father, he was well and good understood her stand. ..but , his part to reply Rajan bedi made him to clasp his hands in nervous. ..

    " tring. ..tring. .."

Ram took Rajan 's call. ...He somehow managed to convey sharanya s wish on her marriage. ..

   On the other side, Rajan decided to meet sharanya by himself. ..at any cost, he wanted his son to be happy. ..

  Madhvi, though she didn't like sharanya. . . she hadn't any choices left as vyom was crazy about her. ..she believed sharanya to be a  girl who had spoilt their happiness. ..she  believed that sharanya was the sole reason behind the mystery. ..

     When sharanya was told about the bedi family's arrival....she didn't bathered much. ..she got ready to see them without much ado. ..

    She closed her eyes and thought shiv. ..

   " shiv. ..I don't know who areyou to me. ..but for now, I could trust only you to help me. ..I don't want this marriage now. ..let me know myself first. ..you may be a soul, spirit or ghost. ..as for as I am concerned you're good to me. ..Please help me. .."

  She pleaded in her mind. ..

" sharanya. .."

It's Rajan and madhvi. ..

Madhvi was holding a jewellery box that symbolise the auspicious occasion. ...

   Sharanya was still facing the wall, Rajan stepped towards her. ..

" Beta. ..I can understand you. ..you're as important as vyom to us. ..if this marriage happens, everyone would be happy. ..we  want your happiness. .."

       Sharanya turned at him swiftly. ..she wasn't normal. ..she looked like  completely possessed.. .her eye balls were white and her face turned to  strange expressions. ...

    She laughed mysteriously

    She laughed mysteriously. ..she looked different from her usual self. ..eyes white with anger and hatred. ...her mouth curled up. ..she pushed Rajan with her index finger. ..He was flung off ,hitting the wall and landed on  the couch. ..how a calm and pleasant girl turned out to  scary was a wonder. ..her body became so powerful. ..

  Madhvi was terrified ...she was scared to death. ..she dropped the box, she was holding. ..and shouted recklessly. ..

------------------------------------------------------

    Mussoorie. ...

Shiv looked out of the window. ..it's nature's glorious painting. ..the sun had risen, it's orange -yellow luminosity atop the snow covered mountains. ..it's warmth hadn't yet hugged the region, hence the chill in the air made him close the window. ..

  The room heater warmth and the snowy view at the glass window were however irony. .yet, it's a cozy setting. ..

   Shiv unrolled his yoga mat. .He was set to practice yoga. ..it had been a practice of him since childhood. ..

    As he progress with asanas, he couldn't concentrate and he missed his balances. ..

It's the third day after his encountering with sharanya ' s  weird look. ..since then, she was a trouble to him mentally. ..Virtually, she had been seated at his mind. ..He couldn't focus on his regular activities even. ..

Even now, he couldn't medidate. ..Her smirks. ..her smile. ..her eyes. ..her. ..her. ..her. ...

   Shiv  came out from meditation. ..He was annoyed beyond his tolerance. ..

He wanted to inhale the fresh air. ..He believed that the white peeked mountains would feast his eyes. ..His leisurely cycling in the thick woods with sweet fragrance of pines may give him a diversion. ..

     but, his thoughts were proved to be wrong. ..even his favourite hobby couldn't bring him calm. ..instead, the glossy sunrays and the fresh fragransed air arose him,  sharanya s  memories at peak. ..

     As it was their seniors graduation, they're in leave. ..by evening, they had a party. ..

   Deliberately, shiv  went to the party by late. ..He wasn't comfortable with these kind of parties. ..so, he opted his corner seat and glanced the hall. ..

     Unlike shiv. ..vyom was a party boy. .it was a great opportunity for him to mingle with girls. ..

    This time too, he was dancing with sharanya. ..she was in a dazzling red party wear. ..shiv couldn't take his eyes off her. ..

She was beautiful. ..more than her. ..her smile was radiant. ..shiv voluntarily turned to the otherside. ..

Vyom was enjoying the dance with sharanya. ..unlike other girls, she's different. ..to be frank, he started to fall for her. ..He believed that she too likes him. ..nd he planned for a memorable proposal on her forthcoming birthday. ..

   Shiv couldn't hold him anymore, as his restlessness grew larger..He stood up to leave. ..

   He felt soft and delicate fingers interlocked with his. ..He understood that it's her fragrance. ..her proximity hightened his heartbeat. ..nervously, he looked back at her. ..

She smirked at her usual way. ..and dragged him to dance with her. ..shiv followed her like elf struck. .He made slight movements that match with the rhythm that played behind. ..

   Shiv pulled her close and slid his hands at her waist

   Shiv pulled her close and slid his hands at her waist. ..He rested his chin at her shoulders and did soft strokes at her cheeks with his well shortened beard. ..

  He's out of his control. ..may be the situation and her proximity did a major role. ..

   When he realised his condition, a shock wave travelled through him and he pushed her away. ..

He left the hall hurriedly, leaving behind sharanya completely broken. ...