Love strings. ..

Sharanya slept peacefully

   Sharanya slept peacefully ...the night was dark, but not for him. .because dark was his favourite as it ensured sharanya 's presence with him. ..He  could spend his whole 720 minutes without any intrusions. ..He  loved  to play the strings only for her. ..and his music   lengthened till the sun rises. ..

  He stopped playing his guitar, as a sunray shimmered in via the curtains. ..

He  walked  steadily towards sharanya, and cupped her face. ..instead of showing his warmth...sharanya shrunk her brows to his sudden cold contact. ..yes. ..He was cold. ..With her reaction, his  face  turned down. ..His  eyes  casted a deep hurt ... ..He retreated his hands swiftly. ..

     Sharanya  woke up with a jerk. ..she remembered how she struggled with insomnia the last night. ..she felt soothing music and a relieving head massage. ..it was more or less close to the reality. ..she thought the incident to be a virtual dream. ...

     She got up from her bed ...she was yet to slip her feet to the slippers. .she was  terrified  by the view of her room. ..

  The entire  floor was  covered with  snow. ..she squeezed her eyes in a doubt that she was dreaming still. ..but, it was shockingly heavily snowing from the ceiling itself. ..how could it even possible. .?completely illogical. ..

  Sharanya was too fragile to decipher what was happening. ..she thought to go out to seek anyone. ..

   For her surprise, soon after she touched the ground the snow fall stopped and snow all around in her room vanished in a wink. ..

    She stood asif she was elf struck. ..Sooner, she opened the door and found Aditya, her brother playing with nawab (their pet dog )..

She was nervous, perplexed and agitated. .she had been experiencing a strange 'something '  while go. ..

  " Ma. ..Di .... ..good morning Di. .."

I smiled at Aditya s wish. ..

" Sharanya. ..beta ...vyom called me. .you didn't picked his call it seemed. ..talk to him beta. .."

   Suman. .sharanya 's mother gave her morning tea. ..

  " haan ma. ..I will call him. .."

She took the coffee cup to her room and kept it on the side table. .
She held her head in utter confusion. ..

  'What's happening around me. .?why I feel that someone is staring at me ever. .?is it all because of the medicine that I took so far. ?or. ..is it really some spirit or ghost. .?I am struggling with strange issues. ..vyom too troubles me. ..no matter what. ..I should know my past. ..before that I shouldn't decide anything. ..'