The law of connection. ...

      Vidyut, Rajan Bedi 's younger brother was driving to their wood factory which was located in the outskirts of the busy city. ..

     He halted the engine in front of the factory. ..this wooden factory was one of their ventures, they do exporting too. ..

Even now, he was there for a consignment that  to be shipped. ..He waited for the truck to arrive. ..

     He lighted his cigarette and puffed it. ..the area looked deserted and the silent trees with their shadows looming large gave an eerie feel to the place. ..

   While he's finished with his cigar, he felt a hand at his shoulders. ..

  He swiftly turned to his shoulders and found no one. ..

  It was a solid touch with him. ..stupefied , he hurriedly searched around. ..

" anyone there. .? "

His own voice echoed. ..this itself created a chaos. ..

     He was restless and took his phone to call for help. ..for his surprise, there's no  signal in the cellular phone. ..

" shit. .."   He hurriedly unlocked the car. ..

  " Vidyut papa. ..!"

He stood still to the voice. ..it was a soft male voice. ..it was more like sing -song voice moving with the wind that came from far away, but the near at same time. ..it practically touched his ears. ..

   Vidyut was panic -striken...With shaking legs he walked back to the Bolero. ..He opened the driver's door and sat down. ..

     When he looked back. ...there was an image. ...it was blurry. ..tall ..like a halogram. ..

" shiv. .? "

Vidyut was numb with shock. ..He pressed the accelerator, turned the car. ..He had never driven so fast in his life. ..and it  was a miracle that he didn't skid, bump or have an accident. ...

........

..........

    " Vidyut. ..talk to me. ..are you listening. .? "

Rati, Vidyut' s wife was scared with his state. ..she shook him to listen her. ..

Vidyut had been a caring husband and a loving father. ..His undescribable state put up a anonymous fear in Rati. ..

  Their family doctor assessed him and reassured nothing serious. ..he's given the sleeping pills to rest. ..

     Rajan bedi could understand what Vidyut must be undergoing. ..it was the karma that chases them since they're the secret diggers. ..

   Rajan couldn't handle this. ..His sole  assurance was vyom and he believed that he's fine. ..He walked with distress and sat in the lawn. ..

" kya Rajan. ..are you realising anything. .?"

It was madhvi 's pricking words. ..she, ofcourse had a glass of wine in her hands. ..her lips wore her branded smirk. ..

  Rajan paced her. ..

" madhvi. ..Please. ..I am undergoing a chaos already. ..don't hurt me with your words. .."

He grasped the wine glass from her. ..

" madhvi. ..I need my lovable madhvi back. ..a loving mother and a caring wife. .?"

  He pleaded her. ...

" purani madhvi. ..?" She laughed sarcastic. ...

" Rajan. ...will you able to change the past. .?If not, then. ..the old madhvi marchukki hoon. .."

   She opened her eyes wider. ..Rajan couldn't spare her accusing eyes. ..

   her kajaled eyes dammed with tears that readily poured down. ...

Rajan bedi stood rooted in despair. ..

------------------------------------------------------

    Mussoorie. ...

" murder. .? "

Sharanya looked him puzzled. ..

'It's clear that there's no any motive ...then how could it be a murder. .? '

   "Shiv. ..how do you say this. ..there's no any motive. .? "

The superior was enthusiastic. ..

   " sir. ..let me recall the case first. .."

Shiv started to narrate. ..

" when you reached the spot, a young lady was dead by hanging at the ceiling. ..she's newly married ...the room was clear off as they had rented that house the previous day. ..you found the semi cooked food in the kitchen. .."

" so. ..where are your reasons man. .? "

   Shiv nodded to his superior. ..

" sir. ..those clues itself suggest that  to be a well planned murder. .."

   "Point one. ...she's cooking. Means , she had no idea of killing herself. Secondly ..she's well groomed .. ..and on one would wear makeup before committing suicide. .."

  " finally, there's no any furniture in the room. ..she at least need a wooden stool to hang herself. ..so, it's a murder. .."

" well....in that case. ..what's your stream of investigation. .?

" sir. ..it wasn't a robbery. ..the door was intact. ..so, the culprit was not a new one to the victim. ..the cctv footage would help us if they had installed ..."

" bravo. ...shiv. ..incredible. .."

The superior shook shiv s hands in pride. ..

   Everyone in the class clapped as a token of their appreciation. ...

Sharanya was awestruck to his intelligence. ...

   Her eyes widened in surprise. ..she had developed an admiration towards shiv. ..

Vyom noticed sharanya ' s face and deciphered her thoughts. ..for the first time, he developed intense jealous on his brother. ..

  -------------------------------------------------