Predicament. ..

As the door swung open, a blast of icy air hissed into Ram 's face. ..He was gazing across the entire room ...He fell back in bewilderment to read the word 'mortuary '...

   The space before him was immersed in a thick, white fog. ..the misty cool air swirled in smokey vortexes around. ..the room was opaque. ..

  Ram hesitated....fighting with the wave of nausea, he let his eyes fall into the ground. ..He felt a sudden chill realising that he was seeing a dead body. ..

He circled the body, in anonymous fear. ..He stared, dabbing a bead of perspiration from his forehead. ..He turned the dead body and shouted in utter disbelief. ...

" sharanya. ...a a. ..."

  Ram got up from his nightmare. ..His heart was pounding and breath hitched. ..

" sharanya. ...sharanya. ..."

He started to mumble her name. ..Suman who's in deep sleep got up hurriedly and understood that  ram might have dreamt ...

" Ram. ..don't worry. ..she will be alright. ..we'll call her back. ..now, sleep. ..don't worry. .."

She consoled him. ..

Even then, ram couldn't stay calm. ..He was unable to neglect his nightmare...He thought it to be a bad Oman and worried much about sharanya. ..

Amongst his whirlpooly thoughts ,he dozed off. .

...........................

  IMHR -institute of medical health and research. ..musoorie. ...

  Sharanya headed towards the enquiry. ..she was at an in comprehensive  state. ..ofcourse, she was happie to the hell. ..her enthusiasm grew up in time. ..she was desperately waiting for the morning after reading the newspaper. ..

   Now, she's in the hospital. ..her eyes welled up with joyous tears. ..her mind shouted at extreme happiness. ..

' Shiv. ..you're here. ..alive. ...now, I breath the air that's around you. ..I can hear your heartbeat for me. ..I wanna see you....touch you. ...hug you. ..shiv. ..you're here. . Alive. ...'

    The staff at the enquiry was quite busy. ..sharanya couldn't wait and she started to clasp her fingers nervously. ...she approached the staff for the third time. ..

" madam. .."

" how can I help you ma'm. .?"

Sharanya had shown the newspaper to her. ..

" Oh. ..wait a second ma'm. ...I will show you the student nurse who took care of him...she will guide you. .."

  The staff  spoke at intercom . later,a  young girl approached sharanya. ..

" hello ma'm. ..I am nisha. ..student nurse..."

  sharanya smiled formally. ..they started to walk on the corridor. ..

" by the way, how you're related to Mr. David. ?"

" Mr. David. .?"  Sharanya asked buzzled. ..

  " Oh. ..sorry ma'm. ..the day before yesterday, he recovered from coma. .we were named him 'David ' as we have no any records to identify him. ..he's shiv. ..right.?"

" yes. ..shiv. ..how's he now. ?" 

  Sharanya could hardly hide her feelings. ..

" ma'm, he's perfectly alright. .."