Character Introductions (Gender swapped)- Part 2

First off, sorry I couldn't finish last time, but I had a time crunch. Anyway, enjoy! These are the female counterparts.

Libri Natare Statera

Personality; Libri is shy, quiet, and a big dreamer

Personality; Libri is shy, quiet, and a big dreamer. She can get lost just thinking about.... Anything, really. She's also adorable and incredibly sweet, though a bit ditzy since her mind tends to wander. That doesn't deter her though, and she tries to do whatever she can if need be. The others can be quite protective over her, being one of the youngest and most naive of the group. As a matter of a fact, Libri is perfectly capable of protecting herself, it's just that she hates to inflict pain on others, no matter how deserving they are of it. It's very sweet, but usually ends up not paying off. When it does, however, the rewards are outstanding.
Sibling; Libra Volitantem Statera
Cousins; Gemini and Gemin Ventum, Aquarius and Aqua Glacies
Partner; Scorp. The forming of their relationship was... Surprisingly gentle. Scorp (and this might stem from her emotion reading) was more restrained when courting Libri, refraining from making any sudden moves that might scare her. After she learned that the feeling was mutual... Well, let's just say that came to an end.

Libri is always caught up in her own head, and can easily become oblivious to her surroundings. This has the unfortunate side effect of getting herself stuck in danger one to many times. More fortunately, she has the more alert, I won't say grounded, cause she's not, Scorp to tether Libri to reality.

Scorp Remedium Adfectus

Personality; Being the youngest group member, you would expect Scorp to act a bit childish

Personality; Being the youngest group member, you would expect Scorp to act a bit childish. You'd be dead wrong. Scorp is mature... To an extent. She'll crack a few jokes just to loosen someone up, then cut the cr*p and actually start talking. She's got a silver tongue, and knows how to work words into actions (which she can actually do). This talent allows her steer others into getting what she wants. Now, she's not manipulative, but having persuasion and the ability to read people easily as a book is a deadly combination. It's not the best in combat, but definitely useful in more delicate matters that don't involve beating someone into the ground. Scorp is also aloof, cold and distant at times. However, Scorp's ability to read emotions helps her bridge that gap to others.
Sibling; Scorpio Ostium Adfectus
Cousins; Cancer and Cance Litore, Pisces and Pi Adipiscing
Partner; Libri. Scorp would've been forward with Libri, as was her default, but Libri doesn't take well to such sudden action, hence the more careful approach. This was new to Scorp, and gave her more insight into the way Libri thinks.