Epilogue- One Story Ends, Another Begins

So, this chapter happens after about five years since the last chapter, taking place on Earth. All the Zodiacs are married, and Ophi and Noctis have kids, though they're just newborns. This is continued in the next book, so look out for that soon!

Aries yawned, carefully pushing the sheets off her and peeling away from Aquarius, still sleeping. She tugged a loose nightgown over her head, covering her bare skin, and walked into the bathroom. Aries rubbed her eyes, looking into the mirror at her reflection. Her scarlet hair was tousled and fell over her face. She groaned and splashed ice cold water on her face.
A wave of nausea slammed into Aries and she threw herself over the toilet. F***ck! She coughed and sat on the floor, feeling dizzy.
Aries paused her thoughts. Wait. When did I last have my- oh boy! She cleared her throat nervously.
"Aquarius...?" Aries' husband raised his head drowsily.
"Hmm? Aries gulped.
" I want to have Taurus check me for... You know..." Aquarius' eyes widened.
"Wait. You mean- Oh sh*t!" Aquarius grabbed Aries by the arm and dragged her out the door.
"Aquarius Caeli Glacies! At least put some pants on!"
"Sorry!"

Taurus walked over to the door, opening it to find a worried Aries and Aquarius (who was shirtless for some reason,) standing in the doorway.
"Umm..." Taurus just stared at her friends, "Do you need something?"
"Yes, actually," Aries inhaled sharply, "I need you to check if I'm pregnant." Scorpio popped into view.
"What now?" Aries fidgeted nervously.
"Like she said. Aries needs Taur to check if she's with child." Taurus looked at Aries, then smiled.
"Of course, sweetheart. Come, it's nicer inside."

In the Adfectus' living room, Aries was laying on the couch, chewing on her lip whilst looking up at Taurus, who was gently placing her hands over her abdomen. Wisps of green mist drifted around Taurus' hands, and her eyes shimmered leafy green. Aquarius, meanwhile, was talking to Scorpio, wracked with nerves.
"What if I'm a bad parent? What if I become a bad influence? What if-" Scorpio put a finger to his lips for silence.
"Calm down. Aquarius, rest assured you'll be a great father. Sure, it'll be hard, but trust yourself! I do." Aquarius gave Scorpio a look.
"What does that mean?" Scorpio smiled awkwardly.
"Umm... Taurus also has a kid. Two, actually." Aquarius' mouth dropped open. Then he grinned.
"That's great! Congrats!" Scorpio looked down.
"It's not a big deal..." Aquarius stared at him like he'd grown another head.
"Not a big deal! Hell this is a big deal! You're going to be a father soon!" Aquarius shook his friend's shoulders.
"Chill! I know it's a big deal, but still. Don't yell..."
"Sorry! It's just that... I'm a ball of jitters right now!" Scorpio snorted, shaking his head and smiling.
"Obviously!" Aquarius punched him lightly in the arm, "Ow!" Scorpio glared at his friend.
"You deserved that."
"I did not!"
"Yes you did!"
"No I didn't!"
"Yes you absolutely did!"
"Oh shut up!"
"Boys." Both turned around, argument forgotten, to an unamused Taurus stating at the with narrowed eyes. Aquarius looked at Aries, who bit her lip and took a deep breath.
"Taurus says I'm pregnant. With twins." She looked at Aquarius with tears of joy in her eyes, "Do you hear that, Aquarius? We're going to be parents soon!" She jumped up and hugged Aquarius, who laughed, pulling her into a kiss.
"I did hear! I did! I did!" Aquarius twirled his wife around happily, both of them laughing and smiling.

Meanwhile, Taurus was answering a call from Gemini.
"Hey Gem! Did you need something?"
Taurus heard Gemini cough on the other side of the phone, more out of nervousness than necessity. "I think I'm pregnant... I've been feeling kind of tired, have morning sickness, and I haven't had my period in weeks. That sounds about right?" Yeah, I'd think so.
"It does. You should get it checked, just in case, but it is most likely that you are with child. Turns out, so are me and Aries."
"What!" Gemini yelped through the phone, "Are you for real here?"
"Umm, yes? Why else would I be telling you? Gemi, you know I'm not a liar." Gemini sighed.
"I know, I know. Sorry about that! I'm just surprised about it!" She paused, probably thinking or talking with Sag, "Should we ask Cancer, Leo, and Virgo?" Taurus pondered on the issue for a bit.
"I think that's a good idea. Go ahead, I'll start with Cancer and you call Leo."
"Sure!"

"Taurus? Is that you?" Cancer asked from the other side of the phone.
"Yup! I have a question; are you or do you think you are with child?" Cancer giggled at that.
"I know I am. I've got all the symptoms, and I went to Virgo just in case. She's pregnant too, by the way. Just found out and she told me she's not very far into the first trimester."
"Well, good to know."
Cancer giggled again, "Are you pregnant?" Taurus gulped.
"Yes. With twins."
"Oh! Same here. They're due in January, not sure exactly when but seems like the 1st. One boy, one girl."
"Virgo is much better at this than I am. How did you get to her?"
Cancer laughed sweetly, "We, me and Cap, live next to Virgo and Pisces. It wasn't planned, just a coincidence, but we enjoy it nonetheless."
"Ah. I see. I call Gemini and she's probably pregnant too. Not sure about Leo, but that's why she's calling her."
"How interesting." Cancer mused, "We all get pregnant at almost the same time. How long for Aries? Did you check?"
"I did. And she's about a month into it."
"One and a half. Found out a few weeks ago but I didn't want to tell anyone just yet." Makes sense. I wouldn't be sure either.
"I'm just a few weeks in. Not much. I wonder how far for Gemini?"
"Why don't you check? You can text me later."
"Sure! See you soon, Cancer!"
"See you!"

"So? How'd it go?"
"Both Cancer and Virgo are pregnant, and Cancer told me she's about one and a half months in."
"Wow! Leo is too, but not very far. Maybe like a few days or so."
"We should probably talk to the guys about this...."
"You're right. I'll get Sag!"

Well, that's all darlings! Look for the next book, To Live With A Hand In Two Worlds (sorry it's such a mouthful), very soon. Really hope you enjoyed this book, and that you like the next one too. Adieu, adieu, adieu.