Leap Year Inspired Fanfic??

Hello! 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THING!! 

DON'T MAKE ME UNDERLINE. 

READ THE ENTIRE THING. 

There, I hope you're happy!

I'm here to ask your opinion/gauge your interest in reading a Leap Year inspired SnS Fanfic. I really really love the movie, and loved (I think it was theavadakedavra's fic) the idea of one with Lilly and Mr. Ambrose. I've already written some of it, and so far, let me just warn you, it is VERY VERY VERY OUT OF CHARACTER. Let me list a few ways: 

Mr. Ambrose is addressed, for most of the fic, as Rikkard. Yes, Rikkard. 

He's not as cold as in the original series. He very quickly begins to trust Lilly, which is nothing at all like the first Storm and Silence. 

Captain Carter might and I stress might, be gay. I haven't decided yet. 

This takes place in Ireland. Duh. 

Mostly Karim isn't in it. 

Okay, and now the biggest change possible, 

Lilly Linton is a rape victim. 

Now, I don't have any experience writing rape survivors, and I can't draw from personal experience (THANK GOD). But, I have read a little about how this traumatic experience affects it's victims. 

Including: 

Fear, distrust 

Vulnerability 

Sadness 

PTSD 

Flashbacks 

Increased Startle Response 

This is where I got the info from: https://www.ourresilience.org/what-you-need-to-know/effects-of-sexual-violence/ 

So... Yeah. Might be a bit darker. Mentions of rape, obviously. 

But there is a good side, yay! 

I won't give too much away, but basically, Rikkard tries to help her through her fear and distrust. Which, again, is very OOC. 

So, umm, let me know what you think about this idea. Again, I am very inexperienced with writing characters who have gone through and are still struggling with their experiences with rape. 

I DON'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE. 

Most likely, I will create a new book for it, but if you really are sensitive about this topic and don't want a botched representation of rape survivors from an author inexperienced about this topic, let me know. I WILL take your opinion into account and will I WILL NOT POST. Also, if you don't want to read something like this, let me know as well. 

Again, this fic is mostly about Lilly and Rikkard's journey throughout Ireland and London. They navigate the countryside and their own relationship. Rikkard is a lot more gentle, but I do think that he's at least a little bit close to his original personality. 

This is a very sensitive topic, so there might be triggers. If you still want to read it, let me know about any you have and I will try to accommodate.

There's another option though. (WHAT!? ANOTHER OPTION?) Yes. Another option. 

 I can still write a fic based after Leap Year, but without Lilly being a rape survivor.  If you like the idea, but not the detail about Lilly, do let me know and I will revise what I have written. 

Thank you so so much readers! I know probably not a lot of you will read this, but oh well. :) Thanks for the support anyway! 

P.S. 

THERE IS A VERY BIG RISK I MIGHT NOT FINISH THIS FIC FOR A LONG TIME. SCHOOL IS AWFUL, SORRY. 

P.P.S. 

This Leap Year Fic will definitely be rated TEEN. You've been warned. NO TWELVE AND THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS PLEASE. 

P.P.S. 

Sorry guys, I'm kind of stuck on Ayslum P.2. Not sure if I'll ever finish but, there you go. 

BYE GUYS.