Chapter 1

Sorry, I haven't edited the chapter yet but have published it because I don't know when I'll get time. It would create problem for readers if I remove the chapter for too long...

This is still the old version.

[??? POV]

“Aghhhh!” I heard a loud yell, when I was going towards my locker. I already know who this is, he is the biggest disgrace to our beautiful school. He doesn't participate in any activity or in any battle. He can't even stand up for himself when he is bullied by the students. He is such a weakling scaredy cat. His name is Ash Ketchum, and I swear I haven't met any person worse than him in my life.

By the way it would be rude to not tell about myself, so I'm Serena Yvonne, I'm 16 years old, I live in Vanville town in Kalos region. I study in Lumiose academy which is in Lumiose City, not far from my home, I go there by bus of course. And I'm not here to brag about myself but people often say I'm smart, intelligent and beautiful. Well what they say isn't a lie, I'm am the most perfect student of my class. And I like performing in showcases with my Pokemons. People are amused by my beauty when I'm on stage. I'm not much of a battle type though. My friend circle consists of my best friend, Dawn, then there's May and Shauna. In boys I have Tierno, Gary, Alain and the most closest of them all is Calem. Well my group of friends is bigger than I told but these are the only ones that are friends with me, others are just classmates or friend of my friends. About Calem, well we both live in Vanville town since childhood. We had spent most of our time together since then. He is a good guy smart and handsome, but sometimes here very violent. We're not yet a couple but close friends.

Right now it's 7:27 and I'm in my school and the first class is not starting until 8:00, so I have plenty of time to reach to the room and talk with my friends. When I reached the corner of the hallway to reach my locker. I saw some students gathered around Ash or “the outcast” as the students call him. They were giving him a lesson for such a disgrace. I walk to them to see how is it going. “Hey boys!” I greeted, they all turned around to see me, “hey Serena!” they all said simultaneously. There were Calem, Gary and Paul. I stood near Calem and put my hand over his shoulder and peeked over him to see how was the outcast.

There he lied on the floor with bruises and cuts on his body, blood leaking out and his faithful partner Pikachu standing near him not even attempting to protect his master. But it wasn't his fault, Ash had always told him not to attack human until they hurt them. So even if he wanted to save his trainer he couldn't deny his orders.

“I think it's enough for him for today, we don't want to be late for call, do we?” I said, Calem looked at me and smiled. “Yeah, you're right. Let's go guys.” He said, then we all left for the class leaving him on the floor in the hallway.

The first period was great I was in literature with Dawn and Shauna. But the most dreading class of the whole day is the second and third periods. Because in those classes my seatmate is none other than the outcast.

He's so poor that he used pencils fitted with pen caps on the backside. He didn't have lunch money, always brings two slices of bread for himself and some food for his Pikachu. Although he is more than average in studies, but who counts that when you don't give a good first impression. His clothes are worn out and have patches on them.

While I was in the second class, the maths class. I noticed yet another thing from the outcast. For the first time in the history, I saw the pokeballs in his bag. One must be of his tardy Pikachu, so whose are others. And why did he bring them to school today of all days. Then it came to me… yesterday he was challenge by Alain to do a six on six pokemon battle in the battle class, which is next.

He's going to lose to Alain for several reasons, first of all he didn't bring six Pokemons, second Alain is the school champion, so his chances of beating him are flat 0.1%. and many more than I can describe.