Chapter 7

[Serena POV]

“Let's go out and see my Pokemons. They always cheer me up when I'm sad.” He spoke with happy tone. Somehow it felt nice to me as well. “Okay..” I replied and got up. We both walked out of the house. It was evening before the sunset.

Along the way we met, Torterra, Lycanroc, Snorlax, Sceptile and Infernape. They all were resting at different spots which they found comfortable. “So now which one?” I asked, I was excited to meet all of his Pokemons. “Hmm… let's go to Charizard.” He said. “Really? That'll be amazing. I'll finally meet your Charizard.”

We went to the deer part of the forest, the trees were so thick that they blocked the sunlight. It started to get darker as we kept on walking deeper. I was starting to feel scared, so instinctively I grabbed Ash's hand. He gave me a questioning look, “you scared?” “A little…” I whispered with a small nod. We walked for another good steps when finally we reached a cave. No wait let me rephrase that, we reached a very horrific looking cave that looked definitely like a ferocious dragon's lair.

“Do we have to go in?...” I asked with a shivering voice. “Yeah.” He replied casually. I gave him an ‘are you kidding’ look. He chuckled at my face, “don't be such a wimp. Nothing's going to happen to you.” He said and moved ahead. I too followed him, holding onto his hand for comfort. The cave was so dark that we had to use Pikachu to use his electric attack as flashlights.

We reached at a pool of boiling hot water at the end of cave, but there was no Charizard. “Tch.. not again…” Ash muttered to himself. “What's the matter? Where's he?” I asked, Ash pointed at the pool. “Under water…” he replied, this blew my mind. “Whaaaat? Won't his flames extinguish?” I asked in shock. “Actually no. In fact the pool's temperature is increased because of his tail flame.” He replied, I was shocked as hell.

“Pikachu would you please call him?” He asked to Pikachu, who gave a large smirk. Pikachu dipped his tail end in the water and used an ELECTRO BALL  attack. I was startled by this. After some time Charizard flew out of the pool. Water was dripping down his body. He looked extremely angry. He landed in front of us, shaking the ground in the process.

“Hey Charizard, how're you doing?” Ash asked Casually with a cheerful smile. I was stunned by his act. Charizard in the other hand didn't like this at all. He walked forward and showed his fist in front of Ash's face, before popping his middle finger for a brief moment. Then withdrew his hand back. Ash seemed unfazed by his hate.

The Charizard then noticed me. At first he looked angry then something clicked his mind which made him smirk at Ash. I was confused so much it started to irritate me. “Stupid…” Ash muttered under his breath.

“Will someone care to explain me what going on here?” I asked with sarcasm. They both looked at me, Ash looked bored and Charizard was… laughing? I looked at Pikachu who was also laughing. I was confused.

“This bulkhead here thinks we both are dating…” Ash whispered softly enough for me to hear. This made me blush. Why was I blushing, there's no need to be embarrassed unless by any chance I started to have feelings for Ash. Thinking this made me blush harder.

“Someone's cheeks are glowing even in the dark…” Ash said in a teasing manner. “What? No…” I retorted and turned away to hide the already obvious blushing. Maybe I do have feelings for him. I sighed and turned back. “Okay, I'll be honest. I was a little embarrassed about the comment, alright?” I spoke nervously. “It's okay. Charizard was just messing with you.” He replied. I looked at Charizard again, and I don't know why but it was now I noticed his size.

He was no smaller than 3 metres. My eyes widened, was this the legendary Charizard? I looked at his tail, there was a shiny Mega Charizardite Y encased in a leather cover bound around tail. This was definitely the legendary Charizard. But then it means that… Ash is the legendary trainer?

I turned my head towards Ash. “Y-you are t-the legendary trainer?” I asked in shock. “Yeah. I actually wanted to tell you that's why I brought you here.” He replied. “But why me?” I asked, “isn't it obvious? You're my friend, that's why.” He said. “How do you know that I will not reveal your identity to anyone?” “Well your proved your loyalty to me by standing against your old friends to save me. I can also judge people the way they act, and I know you don't tell anyone about me.” He said, this made me really happy.

“Thanks for trusting me even after what I had done to you. I'm really sorry to you.” I spoke in appreciation. “It's okay…” he said with a smile, “we should probably head back. It's about to get dark.” He said after a pause. We both turned around to walk out, but suddenly my foot slipped on the ground and I started to fall back. Ash was quick to respond and caught my hand and pulled me towards him, but ended up falling in the pool himself instead.

“Aaaaah…!” He screamed loudly. Charizard quickly pulled him out of the water and laid him on the ground. Ash was wincing in pain and clutched his stomach. I suddenly remembered that the water in the pool was very hot due to Charizard's flames. His would must have opened. “Oh no! Ash are you okay?” I yelled in concerned and kneeled beside him. “It's burning!! My wound, ughhh… it's burning too much!!” He yelled in pain.

I didn't know what to do, I looked at Charizard and asked him to take Ash to his home. Charizard nodded and picked Ash in his arms. He bent a bit and signalled for me to get on. I was hesitant but I ignored my fear and mounted on him. Pikachu hopped in front of me, Charizard flapped his wings and took off. He flew through the cave outside and then flew over the trees at an amazing speed towards his home. He landed in front of his house, he put on his feet. I hopped off his back onto the ground and helped Ash into the house.

Ash was barely able to walk properly because of the pain, so we just placed him on the couch in the living room. I quickly ran to the kitchen and brought some ice. Ash held the ice on his wounds for some time. After about twenty minutes, he was relieved. Then I applied some medication and wrapped some bandages.

“How are you feeling now?” I asked after applying the bandage. “I'm okay now. You should head back home else your mom will be worried.” He said, I was shocked by this. “What? You expect me to leave you in such condition alone? I ask my mom to allow me to stay here.” I replied, “Hmm… okay..” he sighed in defeat. I giggled, “good. Now you wait here till I call Mom.” I said then stood up and went to the other room to call my mother.

To be continued...

Hey, as I promised I'd update as soon as I get my phone back so here it was. I hope you like the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Good bye.