Chapter 25

[Charizard's POV]

Rage.

That was all in my mind when I blew my flames and evolved into my mega Y form. I put in all of my strength to bring out the most of my mega energy. It was what I needed at the moment.

Power.

That was what surging through my veins when I mega evolved and my stats skyrocketed. I was going in for a suicide. I knew that for sure. But I was not going to sit behind and watch my mentors die.

Pain.

That has what brought me up to where I am now. I have grown stronger by enduring the pain Through the muscle tearing training I was given by my mentors. All of those older Charizard that lived in that valley. They trained me day and night and carved me out.

I can never forget the training and the teaching I received from them. Nor will I let them die when I have the power to protect them in the age they are not able to defend themselves.

I roared loudly as I entered the mountainous terrain. My wings moved on their own as I made my way gliding through the narrow passage between the cliffs.

Soon the team Flare airplanes and huge helicopters, carrying unconscious Charizard were seen from afar. I roared in anger at the sight. Several men appeared at the edge of the cliff. I could see guns in their hands even from this distance. I got in close really fast with my boosted speed.

I fired a flamethrower at them as I passed over their heads in a blink. I activated my steel wing and engulfed myself in the flames of Blast burn as I flew through the aircrafts hovering in the sky. The intense heat melted the metal body while the steel wings cut through them like butter. All the while a Strong stream of flames kept spewing out of my mouth at any Flare grunt that was targeting me from the ground. I was shocked when I saw several mini tanks crawling on the ground. After taking care of the skies, I dived down as I strengthened my arms for a heavy duty weight lifting as I used bulldoze on the ground ploughing out the rocks and flipping away any ground units. The tanks were flipped off when I rampaged through the field like a chisel scraping away unwanted wood carvings.

My whole body was on fire, not because of the blast burn but from pain. The adrenaline boost from mega evolution was starting to wear off and now the pain of taking on all the armored vehicles head on was taking effect. My mind was now coming back in order and I tried to recollect the current situation. My eyes widened as something struck my mind all of a sudden. I flew up as high as I could and scanned the area. Sure there were many weapon loaded vehicles and grunts but I hadn't spotted anyone who was leading them. They must be hiding somewhere.

I looked around and saw the other Charizard doing their best at fending off the now fallen grunts. And I could also see the Kalos military horde attacking and carrying unconscious Charizard away from the area. I'm assuming a medic team was on its way. Another thing fishy about the situation was the Kalos army was here from such a far distance but the Johto or even Kanto army didn't even make a move on at least reaching here. I am sure if ash had asked someone for assistance they must have contacted Kanto and Johto foremost.

My mind was distracted as a shearing pain shot through my left wing, I turned my head and realized the wing was penetrated and was bleeding. Must have cut when I was dealing with the helicopters. I ignored the pain and dove down and activated flare blitz as I made my way down to the cave. That was one place I haven't checked yet since arriving here. It was dark but the flame from my body lit the cave like day.

I reached the deep end and landed on the ground, I made my way cautiously, looking in all directions for any possible hidden grunts. I reached the Large hall where we used to treat the injured Charizard. My eyes widened when I saw what was at the other end of the hall.