Chapter 13

[Ash POV]

"We need more power! Try doing this while you use sunny day, but for now go take some rest. Sceptile you're up!" I said as I sent Torterra back. He went and laid down in the sunlight. 

Sceptile walked up to the field. It was weekend morning and I was training my Pokemons. Greninja and infernape were sparring together, while Lycanroc was honing his agility as he leapt through the woods. Snorlax was….. ummm… he actually wanted to practise his old moves and when I asked which one did he want to start from, he said rest and so he's lying under the shade and sleeping.

"Alright Sceptile, you know what to do. Start up with frenzy plant and go in with leaf blade. Ride up those vines!" I commanded, Sceptile nodded and did what I said. But as he was running on the vines I noticed his left foot. It was slightly dark, and then I noticed his running too, he was slower than usual.

"Alright, that's enough! Come back." I ordered. Sceptile climbed down the vines and came to me. He was clearly trying to suppress his pain. 

"How'd it happen?" I asked, Sceptile looked down, not able to reply. "See, this isn't going to work. If you had an injury you must have told me. Let's get you healed up before it gets worse." I said as I gestured him to follow me.

"Torterra, I'm going to the Pokemon centre. Meanwhile try waking up Snorlax for me." I told him as I looked for Sceptile's pokeball. Torterra nodded and stood up, walking in Snorlax's direction. I recalled Sceptile and made my way to the Pokemon center.

------

"Okay, that's enough…." I said while panting. We had a running session across the forest. Mostly it was for Snorlax to loosen up his muscles. But since he was so slow, I decide to take everyone and had them spar with each other on the way while Snorlax took his time to catch up with us. 

I gave everyone a bag of food and dismissed them, then walked back home. When I reached home i noticed it was 11. We had started 6 hours ago in the morning. Having nothing else to do I decide to go for grocery shopping.

------

"Okay so…. I've got the daily needs… hmm I think I should stock up on potions and revives… alright let's go to the pokemart…" I spoke to myself. I was carrying a bag of groceries. As walked inside a pokemart a boy ran past me at very high speed.

He barely stopped for a moment when we were about to hit. But nonetheless he went away. I couldn't see his face. 

"I'm sorry sir, we're out of potions and revives…" the shopkeeper said when I asked for those. "Oh, well then, can I have some restores?" I asked, his face saddened again. "I'm heartily sorry, the boy who just went out bought all of the meds. Although we still have pokeballs and ultraballs." He replied, "oh, okay… can I know when you'll be back in stock?" I asked, "of course, you can get your supplies within two days." "Alright, I'll visit later." "Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll be sure to help you next time."

And with that I walked out. Looks like I'll have to rely on the meds I have at home for two days. After that I went to Cilan's cafe. 

"Hey Cilan!" I called out as I entered. He turned around and gave me a smile. "Hello Ash! I hope everything is going great!" He replied, I chuckled at his formal talk. "Of course, and I have got an invitation to the international Pokemon tournament." I said, "That's great news! I hope you do your best in there." He said. 

I then kept my things in the staff room, we have a refrigerator to keep our food items there, and changed into my work uniform.

I spent the next few hours taking orders and serving the customers. ".... One Crunchy Veg Burger with extra cheese, a Veg healthy Wrap and two coke…. Coming right up." I mumbled while taking an order then walked to the counter to give to the kitchen staff. I picked up another order from there came back to main area.

As I was walking I was suddenly tripped by someone's foot. But… I acted instinctively and saved everything from falling. When I regained my posture u took a breath of relief. 

I turned back to meet eyes with the bullies. Why did they have to come here? Anyway u didn't say anything and went to serve the order I just saved. When I came back they were signalling me.

"Hello, what can get you guys?" I asked in my fake sweet waiter voice because the only thing I wanted  to do was rip their faces off. "Wow, I never thought Ketchup would talk to me like that in my whole life. Well, we are here for a small discussion about the IPBG tournament, I bet you don't even know what it is… haha… anyway, just get us some coke and burgers. Make sure they are perfect then maybe I'll tip you. Now get lost" calem said, I gripped my pencil tightly as I wrote the order. Then rushed away. I don't want to be anywhere near them.

------

Damn, that was a long day. I am thankful that they didn't cause any more trouble to me afterwards, or I don't know what would have happened if I did something in return.

Anyway, I am now back home and surprised too because I'm not home alone. 

You know it… I just saw a beautiful angel in my kitchen. And a good thing too, she hasn't noticed me coming. So… 

To be continued...

Hey, I updated as promised, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And with a cliffhanger too... I know I'm evil...

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment, suggestions to any spelling or grammatical mistakes are accepted.

Good bye.