Dare #8

Fan_FictionGirl1 dares:
I dare Whirl to go around acting like a sarcastic, mean teen for a day. And make sure the professors know that (she acts like that in front of them too)

Whirl: ...I'm starting to notice a trend in these dares...

Whirl: *sighs* but I'll do it.

*that morning during Heatwave's Martial Arts class*

Heatwave: -always be on guard when facing an opponent.

Whirl, sarcastically: says the bot who got his aft whooped by a femme because he wasn't on guard.

Recruits:

Heatwave: *can't believe that she just said that, but brushes that past* well now I know who's going first

*later on in Blades' class*

Blades: teamwork is important! But in order to be a team, there needs to be trust. So let's start off with some exercises! First let's do the trust fall.

*Hoist falls into Wedge and succeeds*
*Wedge falls into Medix and succeeds*
*Medix doesn't hesitate to fall into Hotshot because this shit has already happened*

*Hoist falls into Wedge and succeeds**Wedge falls into Medix and succeeds**Medix doesn't hesitate to fall into Hotshot because this shit has already happened*

*still a success*
*Hotshot falls into Whirl*
*Whirl is looking on her phone and only looks up when her team is yelling at her*

Whirl: what? I wasn't ready.

Hotshot: *as he's helped up by Medix* oh yeah we can totally trust her.

Blades: *sighs heavily*

*in Boulder's gardening class*

Whirl: why is this necessary? Cybertron is made of metal.

Boulder: *calmly* because plant life helps sustain all life on Earth.

Whirl: *rolls optics* but only on Earth.

Recruits: *starting to get real sick of her shit*

Boulder: *is concerned about her sudden negative behavior*

*that evening in Chase's class*

Whirl: *pedes up on desk, snoring*

Chase: Recruit Whirl!

Whirl: *snaps awake, still moody* what.

Chase: pedes off the desk. And there is no recharging allowed in my class! This is very disrespectful!

Whirl: why should I give you respect when you're literally teaching us the same kind of scr*p that's in the book of safety protocols?

Recruits:

*day finally comes to an end*

Whirl, crying by herself: THAT WAS TORTURE!!

Whirl, finally composing herself: I better go and apologize to everyone and explain that it was all a dare.

Recruits and Rescue Bots: oh we knew.

Whirl: OH THANK PRIMUS! I'm still so sorry everyone!

Hotshot: *chuckling* it was just a dare.

Medix: in which you performed excellently!

Wedge: I'd say that dare was a success.

Hoist: just promise to never act like that in front of us.

Whirl: I promise!