Dare #71

Night_writter dares:
I dare Hoist to ask Whirl about having sparklings, like that one Medshot dare (Dare #25).

Hoist: *BLOOSHY BOI*

Wedge: *being a shit* hey you should ask her about marriage too.

Whirl: *walking in* what's this about marriage?

Hoist: *f r e e z e*

Wedge: *slaps his back* good luck buddy! *heads out*

Whirl: *growing concerned for her sweet mechfriend* sweetie? What's wrong? *heads over to him and cups his overly blushy face* oh sweetspark you're burning up! Are you sick??

Hoist: *stuttering* n-no!! I-I'm n-not!!

Whirl: *refuses to let go of his face* then what's wrong?

Hoist: *finally gets the confidence needed to speak* I... need to talk to you about something.

Whirl: oh! Of course! *sits down on the couch with him and stays close* what do you want to talk about?

Hoist: *immediately* how would you feel about getting married and having sparklings with me?

Whirl: *caught way off guard as she just sits there and stares at him with a stunned expression*

Hoist: *completely embarrassed* oh Primus what was I thinking. I'm sorry Whirl that came out too quickl-

Whirl: I would love that.

Hoist: *looks at her in shock* huh?!

Whirl: *wraps her arms around Hoist's neck and gets really close* getting married and having sparklings with you... I would love that!! It's my dream!!! I love you so much Hoist and I would love nothing more to spend the rest of my life with you!! *kisses him passionately*

Hoist: *very happily kisses her back as he holds her close*

*meanwhile*

Medshot: *watching them in the background*

Hotshot: *pouts* you never said that to me when I asked the same question...

Medix: I thought I didn't need to given the numerous amount of times you almost got me sparked.

Ratchet, way off in the background: HE W H A T-

Hotshot:

Medix: *facepalms and then turns to see Whirst, freaking out at the sight as he runs in* WAIT DON'T DO THAT NOW GET OFF OF HIM WHIRL!

Whirst: *shrieks as Medix tackles them down*