Ask #64

Anakupenda001 asks:
Medix, when do you plan to tell everyone about Quickshadow? (Dare #85) Hotshot needs to know someday.

Medix: *horrified and shocked expression as she looks at the ask* ummmmmm....

Hotshot: *stunned expression as he looks at her, then he gets a little mad* after all this time...

Medix: *immediately as she gets defensive* no one was supposed to see that!! *slaps her servo over her mouth*

Hotshot: what the fuck babe?!?! After all this time!!! Your mother?!?! Was?? Here?!?! Why didn't you tell me!!!

Medix: *in tears* H-Hotshot.. I-I'm-

Hotshot: *can't do it anymore and starts giggling*

Medix: *overly confused and still kinda scared* wh-

Hotshot: *still giggling* I'm sorry babe, I was only messing with you. I knew Quickshadow was your mother.

Medix: W- HOW?!

Hotshot: Sideswipe, or should I say your dad, told me about it right after that dare. I immediately got so scared and so terrified that he started laughing. I think he accomplished his mission of scaring the literal shit out of me.

Medix: *stunned* I-

Hotshot: *gives her a kiss* relax babe. I'm not mad. I already knew. And I've already taken initiative and hung out with them recently! So, no need to panic.

Medix: *just looks at him*

Hotshot: *knows what happens next* so uh... let me take my 2 second start *books it out*

Medix: *goes after him with a wrench* YOU ASSHOLE!!! YOU SCARED ME!!!

Hotshot: *fleeing for his life* I'M SORRY!!! *passes by the camera* keep those asks and dares coming guys!!! And pray for me!!!

*camera turns off mere milliseconds before Hotshot meets death*