Dare #25

xtransformersgirlx dares:
I dare Hotshot to ask Medix about marriage and having kids while they're casually snuggled together.

xtransformersgirlx dares:I dare Hotshot to ask Medix about marriage and having kids while they're casually snuggled together

Hotshot: *casually snuggled together with Medix while watching a movie in the break room*

Hotshot: *gets a notification on his phone and grabs it*

Medix: *just curious* who is it, sweetspark?

Hotshot: *looks at the message* oh it's a dare! Keep watching the movie as I read this babe.

Medix: o...kay...? *goes back to watching the movie*

Hotshot: *opens his phone and reads the dare*

Hotshot: *drops his phone in complete shock*

Medix, the worried wife: Hotshot?? What's wrong???

Hotshot: *blushing heavily as he picks up his phone and quickly hides it* N-NOTHING!

Medix: *pauses the movie* that didn't sound like nothing. What's wrong sweetspark? *cups his cheek* oh my goodness you're burning up!

Hotshot: *immediately* what?? No! I'm just blushing!!

Medix: from what?? The dare???

Hotshot: .....yes.

Medix: may I see the dare?

Hotshot: NO- I mean... No. It's... uh...

Medix: *sort of gets it* oh... it's one of those *clears throat* just remember that your actions have consequences, sweetspark.

Hotshot: *slowly starts snuggling with Medix again* I know.

*they continue to watch the movie for another half hour, both of them now comfortable where they're at*

Hotshot, internally: I don't want to do this dare.

Hotshot, internally: like, at all.

Hotshot, internally: but a dare's a dare...

Hotshot, internally: and I kinda want to know what he thinks...

Hotshot: *takes a deep breath as he holds Medix close* hey babe?

Medix: yes sweetspark?

Hotshot: I've... got a question...

Medix: go for it.

Hotshot, internally: here we go.

Hotshot: *takes a shaky breath and blurts out* what are your thoughts on marriage and having kids.

Medix: *optics go real wide as he freezes*

Hotshot: babe?? Are you-

Medix: *slowly rises up to grab the remote and pause the movie*

Hotshot, internally: oh fuck-

Medix: *turns toward him with a serious look* is this a legitimate question or is this the dare?

Hotshot: would you answer it either way?

Medix: we shall see.

Hotshot: *sheepishly* it's a dare... but it's also a bit of my own curiosity...

Medix: *sits away from Hotshot as he makes optic-contact with him* in that case... I see marriage as something worthless and mundane. Marriage is just another way to say that you're legally binded to your significant other. So, in short, I see it as pointless.

Hotshot: *broken* but-

Medix: and having kids is a fragging hassle! They're needy all the time and they take up too much time in your schedule!

Hotshot: *actually gonna cry* wait-

Medix: *softens* but...

Hotshot, internally: but??

Medix: *carefully snuggles back into an overly confused Hotshot* those answers are what I would've said if I wasn't with you.

Hotshot: *shocked* wait really?!

Medix: *nods* you have helped me change my view on marriage and having kids.

Hotshot: how???

Medix: *looks at him with a sweet smile* I no longer see it as a legal issue. I see it as a part of what love really is. Marriage is getting to spend the rest of your life with the one you love and having kids is a bonus part of that love.

Hotshot: so... what would you think of us getting married and having kids?

Medix: now that *boops Hotshot's nose* is something I'm not gonna answer until we've been together for at least a year.

Hotshot: awwww....

Medix: *as he snuggles back into Hotshot* but since it's a dare, and I love you... getting married and having kids with you sounds... wonderful.

Hotshot: *smiling like an idiot* really???

Medix: hey don't get excited now. We still have lots of time for this to become a topic of discussion.

Hotshot: *holds Medix closer* but now I know how you feel about it~

Medix: *chuckles softly* indeed.

Hotshot: wanna know how I feel about it?

Medix: sure. Why not.

Hotshot: *proceeds to bombard his mechfriend with tons of sweet kisses, smiling like an idiot as Medix laughs in pure glee*

Wedge: *off in the background* ugh...

Whirl: hey leave them alone!

Wedge: that's hard to do when they're right there-

Hotshot: hey can you guys be any louder? It's not like I'm trying to love on my mechfriend or anything.

Wedge: well sorry! Primus why don't you two just do that in one of your rooms?

Medix: *looking at Hotshot seductively while wrapping his arms around his neck* that's actually not a bad idea.

Hotshot: my room or yours?

Medix: yours. Mine is disorganized at the moment.

Hotshot: *lifts him up bridal style and runs out* sounds good to me!

Wedge: *took him too long to realize what he just said* WAIT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT GET BACK HERE *runs after them*

Whirl: *turns to camera with a huge grin on her face* I hope whatever Hotshot was dared to do ended out just the way you wanted! Keep those asks and dares coming guys! <3