Dare #108

BethanySells4 dares:
I dare the recruits to bang pots and pans together and yelling "I ain't get no sleep 'cuz of y'all, y'all not gonna sleep 'cuz of me" through the whole entire Academy at 3am.

A/N: *slides in* I'm gonna tweak this a bit

The original video:

Narrator: for weeks the team of Recruits have been responding to multiple calls in the middle of the night. Griffin Rock residents from all over have been calling in reports of ghosts, skeletons, ghouls, vampires, and any monster they can make up.

Narrator: it is, in fact, Halloween.

Narrator: due to the lack of recharge the Recruits have gotten because of these late-night calls, they have decided that they will get their revenge.

Narrator: with pots, pans, and other kitchen appliances, the Recruits set a course for Griffin Rock in the dead of night.

Hotshot: *looking up at the ceiling* the night can be dead?

Wedge: *slaps a pan at him* come on Hotshot, we gotta do this before the early morning rush.

Medix: *pissed and already walking through the groundbridge* the sooner we get this over with, the more time we have to recharge.

Recruits: *all follow her*

Narrator: the Recruits all enter through the bridge, which leads to Griffin Rock. All the residents are asleep with no idea what is about to happen. As the Recruits enter the island, many houses decorated with monsters, ghosts, and ghouls can be seen.

Hotshot: *looks up at the sky* who the fri-

Hoist: *pans at the ready* you ready guys?

Recruits: yep

Griffin Rock citizens:

Recruits, in perfect unison:

Griffin Rock citizens: