Dare #26 and #27

Dare #26

IDontLikeITGaming dares:
I dare Hotshot to follow Heatwave around all day and ship him with Blades. And when Heatwave asks what the hell is he doing, he gotta make something up.

Hotshot: *reads dare*

Hotshot: *shrugs* seems pretty easy.

Hotshot: but, honestly, who doesn't ship them?

Wedge: uh, me?

Hotshot: *pats his shoulder as he walks out* you ship no one, Wedge. You have no say in this *walks away*

*a few minutes later*

Hotshot: *terrible Steve Irwin impersonation* oi lookie over there. That's a wild Heatwave. They're incredibly dangerous when they get annoyed.

Hotshot: imma go an' pester it.

*at some point*

Hotshot: you totally have something for Blades, Professor Heatwave.

Heatwave: I am not talking about that with you, Hotshot.

*at another point*

Hotshot: *while in class* aren't you and Blades like me and Medix?

Heatwave: .....what?

Hotshot: ya know.....

Hotshot:

Medix: *f a c e d e s k*

Recruits: WAITAMINUTE-

Heatwave: *completely caught off-guard* n-no!! We're not- WHY ARE YOU ASKING THAT?!

*at the end*

*in Heatwave's office*

Heatwave: -you have been following me around all day and constantly pestering me with your "fantasy" of me and Blades! Why are you doing this?!

Hotshot: *immediately* Professor Blades talks about it. He said that you two were together..

Heatwave: wait what?!?! *yelling out* BLADES! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP QUIET!

Blades: *in the background* I DID! *comes in the office and starts a full blown argument with Heatwave*

Hotshot: *was able to sneak out and release a breath of air* phew! That got intense.

Whirl: *apparently overheard* did Blades actually tell you about them being together?

Hotshot: nope!