Ask #55

phoenixchan7517 asks:
Medix, did you have any ex mechfriends before Hotshot?

Medix: *as Hotshot lays on her don't ask why* actually I've had both mech and femmefriends.

Hotshot: *looks up at her* wait so you're bisexual?

Medix: no. I'm Hotshot-sexual *winks at him*

Hotshot: *snorts softly with a smile as he lays back down on top of her*

Medix: *looking back at the camera* I was a bit experimental back then given that I was more attracted to mechs over femmes. But since I was perceived as a mech... I had to keep up the illusion.

Medix: *sighs* all my past relationships were undoubtedly toxic... I was basically a tool to help them become more popular.

Hotshot: I bet that didn't work out too well since you're the prettiest bot there is!

Medix: *rolls her optics playfully* you're correct. It didn't work out too well. But then some got rather clever

Hotshot: how?

Medix: some tried to seduce me into interfacing with them.

Hotshot: what?? Why??

Medix: it'll be more noticeable if the most "prettiest" bot in the school interfaced with them.

Hotshot: how did you handle that?

Medix: with the femmes... I straight up just left the second I saw them clip off a part of their armor. They would've been rather disappointed either way.

Hotshot: *snorts* because you don't have a spike?

Medix: hey you'd know that better than they ever did.

Hotshot: *laughs for a bit and then refocuses* so what about the mechs?

Medix: they would ask a simple "come over" and I'd leave them on read.

Hotshot: *chuckles* so what about if they tried to force you?

Medix: a swift kick to the balls always seemed to work.

Hotshot: *bursts out laughing*

Medix: *chuckles softly* but thankfully... none of them ever got the chance to take my virginity away.

Hotshot: and then there was MEEEEE!!!!!!

Medix: *laughs* despite your moronic behavior, I made the right choice.

Hotshot: *rests his chin on her chest* thanks babe. That really means a lot *kisses her sweetly*

Medix: *happily kisses him back*

Hotshot: *lets go of the kiss* so now to the part that I really want to know! *softly* has any of your past relationships been abusive?

Medix: *sighs* yes... more verbally abusive than anything. But the one before you was definitely the worst...

Hotshot: physical abuse?

Medix: every day.

Hotshot: verbal abuse?

Medix: every hour.

Hotshot, getting a little angry: scars?

Medix: do you really want to see them?

Hotshot: later when the camera isn't on us. Where's this punk now?

Medix: hopefully still behind bars... he's a decepticon too.

Hotshot: you dated a decepticon?!

Medix: I dated him before he became a decepticon.

Hotshot: *sigh of relief but then looks at her* how long ago did you break up with him?

Medix: a week before I left for the Academy. Best decision I've ever made... at the time.

Hotshot: at the time?

Medix: well now the best decision I've ever made was saying yes to being your femmefriend.

Hotshot: *to himself* and hopefully someday you'll be my fiancée.

Medix: what?!?!

Hotshot: NOTHING BABY! *brings her in for a kiss*

Medix: *taken off guard but then melts into the kiss*

Wedge: *walks in*

Wedge: *sees that*

Wedge: *moonwalks back out*

Medshot: *lets go of the kiss and rests their forehelms together as they stare into each other's optics lovingly*

Medix: *cuts Hotshot off before he could even speak* Hotshot. I always said to myself before I met you that love was irrelevant and I could never achieve it. And I couldn't even grasp the concept of finding true love...

Medix: but then... I met you. I initially thought to myself that this would end up not working out if I were to be with you... thinking that it would just be the same as my past relationships...

Medix: thank fucking Primus I was wrong. You have been nothing but incredible. You treat me right, you make me feel loved, you make me smile, you make me laugh *giggles* and you make me mad. And I know that you do that just for fun.

Medix: I was craving that kind of relationship for years... I wanted that to happen in my past relationships... but Primus knew I hadn't found the right one until I found you *nuzzles him* you became my everything, Hotshot...

Medix: and.... I love you. More than anything else. And sure... we say that to each other almost every day... but I mean it Hotshot... I would risk missing an important test for you... even if it meant it was my only way to graduate...

Hotshot: *bursts into tears* you'd really do that??

Medix: well... hopefully I don't have to... but yes. I would do that for y-

Hotshot: *pulls her in for a long and passionate kiss, finally letting go after a solid minute to look her right in the optics, smiling a genuine and loving smile at her as he rests their forehelm together*

Medix: *smiles her beautiful smile back at him* my toxic relationships are all in the past now... you're definitely it, Hotshot.

Hotshot: *as tears fall* I love you... so goddamn much.

Medix: *kisses away his tears* I love you too.

Medshot: *more tender and meaningful kisses*

*later*

Hotshot: *walks into Wedge's room* thanks for doing this, Wedge.

Wedge: *walks over to a corner* are you sure about this?

Hotshot: I've never been so sure about anything else than this.

Wedge: *grabbing something* is she recharging?

Hotshot: yes.

Wedge: *unlocking something* you think she's ready?

Hotshot: absolutely.

Wedge: *hands out a small object to him* well... I wish you luck bro.

Hotshot: *takes the tiny black box with the engagement ring in it* thanks bro... I'll need it *walks out*

A/N: :)))))))))))