Dare #50

Fan_FictionGirl1 dares:
I dare our new beautiful couple (Whirst) to get extremely cuddly for 24 hours, even in class.

Hoist: *already bringing a very giggly Whirl into his arms* dare accepted! I love cuddling my femmefriend!

Whirl: and I love cuddling my mechfriend! Seriously, he's a great cuddler! I lucked out!

Hoist: *bombards her faceplates with gentle kisses as she laughs wholesomely*

*in the break room*

Whirst: *cuddling each other happily as they sit on the couch*

Medshot: *in the background speaking quietly about the events from the last dare (Dare #49) with an overly worried Hotshot*

Wedge, with bandages on his helm: *so over this* are you two ever going to let go?

Whirst: *as Hotshot is having a brief panic attack in the background* nope.

Wedge: *sighs heavily as they resume cuddling, eventually staring up at the ceiling as Whirl is picked up and placed in Hoist's lap* yo Hotshot quit breathing so hard. I can't hear myself ignoring the cuddle fest over here.

Hotshot: *blushes blue as he involuntarily places his servos on Medix's chest over his spark chamber* yep! Got it! Sorry about that Wedge! *continues to talk softly with Medix*

*that afternoon in Chase's class*

Chase: uh...

Whirst: *cuddling each other*

Whirl: oh! Please continue Professor. We're not trying to be a  bother.

Chase: *clears throat* very well. Anyway, as I was saying-

Medix: *unexpectedly rushes out of the room*

Hoist: *as he holds Whirl close* whoa. Um. Is Medix okay?? He looked awfully sick...

Hotshot: *extremely worried look on his faceplates* uhh... Professor Chase! May I head to the washracks?

Chase: you m-

Hotshot: *ZOOMS out as fast as he can*

Chase: -not *sighs heavily* nevermind. Is anyone else planning to leave my class?

Wedge:

Chase: *raises optic ridge at Whirst*

Whirl: I'll stay! This is my favorite class after all!

Hoist: *was boutta yeet out but now he gotta stay* I'll stay too!

Chase: excellent! *continues his lecture*

Hoist: *buries himself into Whirl and groans softly*

*later in the hall*

Hotshot: *comforting Medix*

Whirst: *walks past them as they talk to each other*

Whirl: *giggling as she's being held bridal style* holding me bridal style while cuddling on the go! You're a genius Hoist!

Hoist: *giggles sweetly* thanks Whirl! You know, you're really light! I should do this more often.

Whirl: *kisses him sweetly* you're such a sweetheart Hoist! Gosh I'm so lucky to have you as my mechfriend.

Hoist: hey now I'm not as sweet as you! You're the thoughtful one and you're always so incredibly sweet and kind to everyone you meet! I'd think I'm the lucky one here!

Whirst: *passionate kissing*

Wedge: *walks toward them at that moment and immediately sprints the other way*

*that evening during Blades' class in the med bay*

Blades: and this is a scanner! It can be used for all sorts of different things such as-

Blades: *finally notices Whirst cuddling* awwwwwww!!!!! I didn't know that you two were together!!! That's so cute!!!!

Whirst: thank you!

Whirl: is it interrupting your class?

Blades: not at all! Please! Cuddle each other all you like!

Whirst: *responds with more adorable cuddling*

Blades: *almost passes out from cute but stays focused* alright! What was I talking about earlier?

Wedge: *ready to leave* the scanner.

Blades: oh! Right! *clears throat* anyway! The scanner can also be used to test whether or not you're sparked. Observe.

Blades: *scans himself and shows everyone the results*

Results: *not sparked*

Blades: see?

Recruits: *already knew that but pretend to be in awe*

Blades: now don't answer this if you don't want to, but who here is a carrier class?

Whirl: *raises servo*

Medix: *hesitantly raises servo*

Hotshot: *holds onto Medix's other servo protectively*

Blades: *quickly scans Whirl and sees the results* oh good girl! No sparklings in there!

Whirl: *giggles* yay! *cuddles more with Hoist*

Blades: *makes his way over to Medix*

Medix: *about to freak out*

Hotshot: *purposefully trips Blades*

Blades: whoa! *falls over, dropping the scanner* oh no, the scanner!!

Wedge: *catches it after it bounces once off the ground* got it!

Medshot: *FFFF-*

Blades: *takes the scanner back* oh thank you Wedge! Thankfully there's not too much damage *quickly scans Medix*

Medix: *small squeak as he didn't process what happened in time.

Blades: *gets the results and then stares blankly at it for a very long time* oh my Primus...

Hotshot: what?? What is it???

Blades: *shows Medix the results with a deeply concerned expression*

Medix: *loses all color in his faceplates*

Whirst: *okay dare is over now* what's wrong?????

Medix: . . . . . .

Medix: I'm sparked.