Ask #56

heatblade_lover15 asks:
Can Medshot and Heatblades go on a double date?

Hotshot: *out on said date at a very nice restaurant on Cybertron, trying to hide himself from his parents by hiding his face* this is embarrassing...

Heatblades, sitting at the table next to his, both of them doing this:

Medix: *giggling at them as she sits across from Hotshot* oh come on sweetspark! They're just happy to be here! Aren't you?

Hotshot: well of course! I brought you here!

Blades: awwwwww!

Hotshot: MOM-

Blades: hey don't get all huffy with me. You two are adorable together.

Medix: *sweetly* thank you! I'm so glad that you both tagged along!

Heatwave: thank you Medix *looks at Hotshot* at least somebody appreciates us being here.

Hotshot: *still embarrassed*

*later*

Blades: oh my gosh he was so devastated when you had to leave to visit your uncles. But he didn't want you to worry so he just whined about it to us.

Medix: *giggles* no wonder the second I came back I had a parasite named "Hotshot" attached to me at all times.

Heatwave: yep. He definitely missed you. He even came into my office and just stood in the corner. I had no idea what he was doing but I didn't worry because he was just standing there!

Hotshot: *has sunk so low into his chair that only his helm is showing from the table*

Medix: *laughing so hard that she almost peed herself* oh! Pardon me while I head off to the washroom! *heads off as her heels can be heard in the distance*

Hotshot: *glaring at his parents as he sits up* why.

Blades: because we're your parents and we love you very much.

Heatwave: plus she needs to know all the embarrassing things about you before you pop the question.

Hotshot: *BLOOSHES* h-how did you-?

Heatwave: *casually holds up the tiny black box in his servo* this fell out of your subspace as you were melting in your chair.

Hotshot: *snatches it and stores it away immediately* please please please please don't say anything to her!

Heatblades: we promise.

*meanwhile, in the femmes washroom*

Medix: *on the phone with Whirl in tears* don't play games with me! Is it what I think it is??

Whirl: *over the phone* I.... *sighs* I can't say.

Medix: *on the phone* I've seen him hide that tiny black box every time I come into the room! This time, his father grabbed it and put it away! What is going on??

Whirl: *over phone* trust me... you'll know soon enough.

Wedge: *way off in the background behind Whirl* if Hotshot finally gets the balls to-

Whirl: *immediately* have fun with the rest of the date!! *hangs up*

Medix: *sighs as she shuts off her phone and touches up her makeup before rejoining the FireFam*

Hotshot: *was giggling and playfully sticking out his glossa at his dad until he looks over at his femmefriend* hey beautiful! Everything alright?

Medix: *smiles at how happy her mechfriend is* yes, everything is fine *sits down and resumes her date with the FireFam*

Blades: now let me tell you how devastated Medix was when you left for the Cube Playoffs, Hotshot!

Medix: NO- *throws a napkin at him as they all burst out laughing and everyone in the restaurant just looks over at all of them*

*after they've finished up at the restaurant*

Medshot: *walking the streets while holding servos and intertwining their digits for a more intimate grip*

Medix: *lovingly rests her helm on Hotshot's shoulder as they walk*

Hotshot: *kisses the top of her helm and then rests his helm against hers*

Heatblades: *literally 10 yards away*

Blades: *taking pictures* gosh they're so adorable.... and so perfect together!

Heatwave: *chuckles softly as he raises his voice so that Medshot could hear* just turn that corner and the ice cream shop is right there!

Medshot: *running like little five year olds as they both scream for ice cream*

Heatblades: *giggling as they pick up the pace to catch up with them*

*back at the Academy*

Blades: *trying to get off a small stain of ice cream from Hotshot's suit* darnit it won't come off *takes the suit off of him* guess this is getting dry cleaned.

Hotshot: oops *sheepish smile*

Medix: *giggles as she says her goodnights to Heatblades and leads Hotshot to their room*

*a little later*

Medix: *in the berth and waiting as the lights are shut off* Hotshot? Aren't you gonna join me?

Hotshot: *as he takes the tiny black box from his subspace* in just a minute babe...

Medix: *watches him put the box away in a high place but doesn't say a word*

Hotshot: *finally joins her in the berth and snuggles her* goodnight babe. Love you.

Medix: *gives him a sweet kiss as she snuggles into him* I love you too. Sweet dreams.

Hotshot: *smiles tiredly* you too *drifts off into recharge as he holds her close*

Medix: *stays awake as she looks up at the area that Hotshot hid the box as she says to herself* what is he hiding from me?