Dare #22

IDontLikeITGaming dares:
I dare Hotshot to prank Medix by pouring paint on him with the color Medix hates.

Hotshot:

Hotshot: *holding a bucket of black paint* Medix doesn't hate this color but I know it's one of his least favorites

Hotshot, as he's pouring it into his tanks: and it's also hard to clean off especially with a white finish.

Wedge: *leaning against the doorway* oh I can't wait to see this. I can already hear the breakup now.

Hotshot: he won't break up with me!

Wedge:

*some time later*

*some time later*

Hotshot: *knocks on Medix's open berthroom door to get his attention*

Medix: *slightly startled as he shoots up on his berth, letting out a sigh of relief when he sees who it is* oh my goodness Hotshot! You startled me!

Hotshot: *chuckling* sorry. I didn't mean it.

Medix, as he's getting off the berth and walking toward him: I know you didn't *wraps his arms around Hotshot's neck and kisses him sweetly* now. What's the matter?

Hotshot: *arms around Medix's waist* can't I just stop by to see my mechfriend?

Medix: always. But then it's usually followed by needing something from me.

Hotshot: fair point. But I assure you that I'm only here to see you.

Medix: *rolls his optics playfully as he turns away from his mechfriend, heading toward his work desk* well alright then. If you want to stay here for a bit then I'll use this opportunity to give you something.

Hotshot: *jokingly* spoiling me already, babe? I'm gonna have to step up my game!

Medix: *still turned away* oh don't be ridiculous. This is just something I wanted to do.