Dare #13

TeamBumbleBlades dares:
MEDIX. KISS HOTSHOT. DO IT. I DARE YOU!!

Medix: but I've already kissed Hotshot! That's been dared before! (Dare #2!)

Whirl: yeah but it was Hotshot who was dared that time! Now you're being dared! And now that you two are dating-

Medix: We. Aren't. Dating.

Whirl: hmmmm..... that last dare made us think otherwise~!

Medix: WE AREN'T- *sighs heavily* if I do the dare will you stop talking about it?

Whirl: yep! Now go find your mechfriend!

Medix: *yelling at her as she runs away laughing* HE'S NOT MY MECHFRIEND!!

??: who's not your what now?

Medix: *blushing heavily* Hotshot! I was just looking for you! I need your help with a dare.

Hotshot: yeah I know. Whirl texted me. You don't have to do the dare if you don't want t- !!!❤❤❤❤

Medix: *obviously kissing Hotshot, initially intending it to be a short one but now he doesn't want to stop*

Hotshot: *wraps his arms around Medix's waist as the kiss deepens*

Medix: *wraps his arms around Hotshot's neck, making the kiss more intimate*

Blades: *clears throat*

Hotshot and Medix: *i m m e d i a t e l y separate from each other* PROFESSOR BLADES!

Blades: *without hesitation* okay here's a tip: if you're both planning on using that much glossa, don't do it in the hallway.

Hotshot and Medix: UHHHH...

Blades: *walking past them with a small smirk* I always knew it was going to be you two that would end up together. Now my team owes me 20 bucks each.

Hotshot and Medix: *let it sink in for longer than expected and then run after Blades* WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!