☆ THREE ☆

chapter songmötley crüe: live wire"i'm hot, young, running free / a little bit better than i used to be"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

chapter song
mötley crüe: live wire
"i'm hot, young, running free / a little bit better than i used to be"

1981

El groaned as the sunlight poured into her room. She tried to cover her face with her pillow in a mild attempt to go back to sleep, but her bladder evidently had other plans. She screamed into her pillow and trudged out of bed to walk into the bathroom across the hall, already feeling the sweet relief that's coming for her bladder.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" Ezra moaned half-asleep from the coach.

"Can you get the fuck out of my house?" El replied back, not in the mood for Ezra's bitching. Ezra grumbled in response as she shut the door to the bathroom. After she relieved herself, she turned on the shower and stared at herself in the mirror. She looked like hell. She ended up staying at the Whisky with her band for a couple more hours last night getting to know the boys of Motley Crue, and while it was fun, it took the last bit of energy she had left.

Her hair was wild, curls flying up in every direction and her green eyes were bloodshot and sunken in. The constant running of the tour had finally caught up with her and it only confirmed the fact that she needed to lock herself in her house for several days and rest.

She stepped into the shower with a sigh of relief. The worst part about touring was trying to shower. Now that The Sycophants were bigger, they got to stay in hotels which was great, and was definitely better than hauling around the country sleeping in a van. Hotel showers, on the other hand, were hit or miss. Sometimes the water pressure was too weak. Other times the hot water would run out. El just thanked the universe that she was back home with her perfectly working shower.

El completed her usual morning responsibilities, stopping to smack Ezra on the head or shoulder every now and then as a not so gentle reminder to go back to his own place and get out of her hair. She didn't understand how he could not want to be alone after spending months on end with his sister and two other people. Her brother made no attempt to return back to his house and El slowly came to realize that she would be spending yet another day with Ezra by her side.

"What's for breakfast?" Ezra mumbled, head stuffed under his pillow. El sucked her lip in between her teeth as she rummaged through her fridge. She had gone to the store and stocked her house back up the day they returned from tour; but, she had just cleaned her kitchen and she didn't feel like making yet another mess she would have to clean up later.

"Get your greasy ass head off my couch. We're going to Denny's." Ezra groaned and said something about not wanting to go anywhere. "Feel free to go back to your own house and make yourself something to eat," El responded, annoyance evident in her voice. Ezra rose off the couch with that and headed to the bathroom to change and get ready for breakfast.

-

"So what did you think of Motley Crue?" Ezra asked as they strolled down the street toward the Denny's that was close to El's house.