Chapter 13

"We'll go first, Donatella.", Isabella says.

Donatella doesn't say anything so Isabella drags Ari up where the karaoke machine is at while they wait for me to pick a pick of paper out of the duet hat. Quickly grabbing a random paper; it says 'Love The Way You Lie'. I show Isabell and Ari, Isabella gets it set up so they can sing the song. Let's see if Ari will sing or not.

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? Well, that's all right because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? Well, that's all right because I love the way you lie. I love the way you lie.'' Isabella sings.

Once Isabella was done singing that part which means Ari has to sing but he just stands there like he doesn't want to do this. I feel a little bad for Isabella but to be honest, I saw this coming but it's whatever. Isabella turns to look at Ari as if he needs to start singing before she tries to hurt him. Ari doesn't seem to be fazed by the look Isabella is giving him; he walks to the table and picks a piece of paper and he shows me then goes to sit. Isabella has no choice but to sit too. That means I have to get up and sing. Walking to the front of the living room while quickly setting the song, that I'm supposed to sing before grabbing the mic and facing Isabella and Ari. Taking a deep breath, I begin to sing.

"Look inside, look inside, your tiny mind. Then look a bit harder, cause we're so uninspired. So sick and tired of all the hatred you harbor, so you say. It's not okay to be gay, well I think you're just evil. You're just some racist. Who can't tie my laces, you're point of view, is medieval. Fuck you, fuck you very, very much. Cause we hate what you do and we hate your whole crew. So please don't stay in touch, fuck you, fuck you very, very much. Cause your words don't translate and it's getting quite late so please don't stay in touch.", I sing looking straight into Isabella's eyes

I walk back to the table and I pick another paper, which says 'Say Something'. But before I could show Isabella and Ari, Scarlett was quietly talking to herself but I heard her. I smile while hearing what she was saying to herself. God does, Donatella needs to ask this girl out.

"Would it be more fun, if Isabella and Luis would go against each other with all the songs from both hats and if they got a duet than Ari would be the second singer?", Scarlett asks herself.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea, Scarlett. Isabella want do you think if you and I go against each other and if we get a duet song Ari is our partner?", I say to both Scarlett and Isabella.

"I'm cool with that. I'm so going to beat you in this. But let's have a little bit more fun with this; how about if I win you break up with Ari and if you win, I'll stop trying to break you and Ari up. So do we have a deal?", Isabella says and asks.

"You got yourself a deal so be prepared to lose, Isabella.", I say

Scarlett mixes the two hats into a bowl so we can have an even chance to get both types. I put the paper in my hand back into the bowl and mix it in after I thought I mixed it long enough; I pick a new paper and it says 'Whistle', so showing Isabella while putting the paperback in along with walking back to the couch. I see Donatella mic the bowl; Isabella skips to the front of the living room. Why does she look so excited? 'Whistle' is an okay song; I kinda want a song with Ari because I'm curious to know if he'll sing with me. Isabella grabs the mic and starts singing.

"Can you blow my whistle, baby, whistle, baby? Let me know girl, I'm gonna show you how to do it and we start real slow. You just put your lips together and you come real close. Can you blow my whistle, baby, whistle, baby?", Isabella sings looking at Ari with lust in her eyes.

The she-devil walks to the table and doesn't stop looking at Ari while she gets a paper; she shows me that it's 'Airplanes' which is my somewhat favorite song. I guess god or whoever is on my side today so grabbing Ari and we get started on the song. I'm so electrified for this song; like who can blame me right, I'm finally going to hear Ari rap/sing.

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars? I could use a wish right now, wish right now. Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars? I could use a wish right now. Wish right now, wish right now.", I sing. I was about to look over at Ari but I didn't need to because he starts rapping/ singing his part.

"Yeah, I could use a dream or a genie or a wish to go back to a place much simpler than this. 'Cause after all the partyin' and smashin' and crashin'. And all the glitz and the glam and the fashion and all the pandemonium and all the madness. There comes a time where you fade to the blackness and when you starin' at the phone in your lap and your hopin' but them people never call you back. But that's just how the story unfolds. You get another hand soon after you fold and when your plans unravel in the sand. What would you wish for if you had one chance? So airplane, airplane, sorry I'm late. I'm on my way, so don't close that gate if I don't make that, then I'll switch my flight and I'll be right back at it by the end of the night.", Ari raps/sings with his eyes closed feeling the lyrics.

My mouth drops open when I hear Ari's voice; holy shit, he has the hottest singing voice, I've ever heard. I'm guessing my mouth wasn't going to be the only one open cause I look around and see Isabella. Isabella has her mouth open along with Scarlett and Donatella with the same expression. What we didn't hear was Maxxie giggling from our expressions and her coming downstairs to the living room.

"You guys might want to close your mouth before flies fly in them.," Maxxie says while popping on the couch.

Laughing in my head, I quickly close my mouth and run up plus jump on Maxxie's lap. Giggling with Maxxie, only because she was tickling me. I look up to see Ari with a jealous expression on his face. Why is he getting jealous for? Before I could register anything, Ari picks me up and growls at Maxxie. Maxxie just rolls her eyes at him before grabbing my arm and pulling me to the front of the living room where Scarlett and Donatella are standing at with a song waiting to be sung. 'Pop/Stars' is the song we'll be singing; this is our favorite song and when I say we, I mean Maxxie, Donatella and I. four people are singing this song but the part that none of us sing is because we can't sing that or more like we're not comfortable.

"Look, I don't know if this is either of your guys' favorite song but it's mine and none, and I repeat none of you are singing Ahri's parts.", Scarlett says.