Chapter 20

Not listening to her, I hang up the phone. The phone rings but I don't answer it; the phone stops ringing until Jackie's ringtone goes off. Answering the phone, I'm greeted with 'her' again. Not saying a word to see what she wants.

"How dare you hang up on your mother!", the bitch yells.

"You lost that right when you hurt me.", I say while rolling my eyes.

Maxxie realizes that I'm talking to the bitch so she takes the kids outside to play. Of course, they ask why and she tells them that I'm talking to someone who hurt someone I know. I mouth thank you to her and she mouths back your welcome.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been gay!", the bitch screams.

"Why do you keep calling me? I have better things to take care and that doesn't involve you at all.'' I ask and say.

"What I can't call my fag of a son?", the bitch asks.

"Yeah, you can't call me! You have no right to even talk to me! I'm hanging up so stop calling unless it's Jackie.", I say while hanging up the phone.

Throwing myself on the couch and I try not to scream. I tense up when I feel arms around me. They're muscular arms so that means that it's Ari. He doesn't say anything and just holds me. What's funny is that even before I liked Ari, if either one of us was stressed, mad or just wanted to scream, we would just hold each other while we didn't want to do whatever emotion we felt. I saw him in his weakest moment to learn when he's lying about how he feels and vis- viva.

"God, you guys look so fucking adorable!", Meeko yells from the kitchen.

"Meeko, your suppose to be quiet!", Scarlet and Rosabella whisper- yell.

Giggling from their dorkiness. Feeling much better, I get up just as my phone goes off telling me that I got a text. Checking my phone to see that Jackie text, opening my phone so I can reply to the text to find out Jackie didn't text me, it was a bitch. She's starting to piss me off.

Jackie: you said that I should stop calling and so I did.

Luis: that doesn't mean for you to text me on Jackie's phone!

Jackie: I had to, you hate me that much? You're the one to make my husband leave! Jackie would've had a father her whole life but you just had to tell us that your gay!

Luis: DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT! I CAN'T CONTROL WHO OR WHAT GENDER I LIKE! NOW STOP FUCKING TEXTING ME!

Tossing my phone on the couch again but it goes off again, throwing daggers at the damn thing, I go to get it but Ari takes the phone. I'm a little worried about what he's going to say. Making my way to him, he gets up and runs. This boy just got up with MY phone and has the nerve to run away. That little piece of shit! Following him is a lot harder than I thought. This boy can run upstairs without breaking a sweat! He's mocking me and that fucking ticks me off. He knows damn well that I don't do shit like this and yet he's deliberately running around like a five-year-old. Ari runs into the backyard where we see our babies crying and Maxxie on the ground all bloody and bruised. Forgetting about my phone, I run to the children and Ari runs to his sister. I hold the children in my arms calming them down when I know their calm enough I ask them questions to find out what happened. As I'm about to open my mouth, Ari says that Maxxie is passed out. Whoever did this to her will pay.

"Can either one of you, tell me what happened? Please.'' I ask.

"We were playing outside with auntie when Angel and her group came outside. They were going to hit us....", our baby girl starts but ends up crying.

"But auntie got in the way. Angel didn't like that so she held Aubrey while another girl held me, making us watch as auntie got jumped by the rest of the girls. Angel keeps telling us how this is our fault.'' our baby boy finishes telling us then breaks down crying.

Bella and Rosabella take the children from me. They know what's going to happen now but once I got up Angel and her group comes out of the house laughing and smiling as if nothing had happened outside. The bitches all stop laughing, as Angel looks around then has the nerve to have a fucking smirk on her clown face! Marching right up to her, and I grab her by her shirt and throw her across the yard.

"DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT MAXXIE IS PASSED OUT AND THAT THE CHILDREN ARE CRYING!?!", I scream at Angel.

"Hell yeah, I think it's funny. All Maxxie had to do was let me hit the monsters but no she just had to get in my fucking way! So she got what she deserved! No one ruins my goddamn plans!", Angel tells us.

"Is that so.", I say with a smirk.

"Yeah, it's so? What's with the smirk?", Angel asks me getting nervous.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me, you're getting nervous about me. You were so confident, where did that go?", I ask walking closer to her with a smirk on my face.

I stop right in front of her. Squatting down to Angel's height and I lean forward while whispering just loud enough for her to hear. "You have two choices. One is to deal with an angry brother or two, deal with an angry best friend."

"ARE YOU THREATENING ME!?", Angel screams at me while pushing me away from her.

I couldn't help myself, I just had to let it out so I did. Laughing until tears started coming down. Giving Angel my death stare and looking straight into her eyes, placing a smirk on my face.

"I'm not threatening you. All I did was tell you to have two choices. Either you deal with an angry brother or deal with an angry best friend. In the end, it's your choice.", I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, LUIS!" Angel screams charging toward me.

Moving to the side as she passes me. "Awe looks like you missed," I say taunting her. If she was a cartoon character you would see smoking coming from her ears. Angel charges after me once again but instead of going to another side, I decided to jump over her while pushing her down with her shoulders. Angel falls face first. Ouch, that had to hurt. I want to inflict pain but I also don't want to go to jail for hitting a girl. I guess I was in my thoughts too long because the next thing I know, I'm on the ground with a bloody nose.

"Come on, fag! Oh wait, you can't! You can't hit a girl! But then again people mistake you for a girl so I guess you can hit me." Angel tells me.

She doesn't have to tell me twice. Having a smirk, along with getting myself up so I can kick that bitch's ass without worrying I'm going to have to go to jail. I don't think anyone has seen what I can do. Guess this will be all new to everyone; I'll worry about everyone else later; I got a bitch to hurt.