Chapter 16

It didn't say anything, it just kept walking. We get out of the woody part of the woods to see a mansion which means the person that is carrying me is Slenderman. Slenderman quickly teleports us into a room with a big tv, he puts me down and I was about to ask him why was I here but I heard someone's voice that I know so I face the tv. What I see shocks me to no end; in the family room, there's everyone but Scarlett, Donatella, Maxxie, and Ari. Where are they at? I keep watching to see if they come back and they do.

"Welcome back, Ari. Are you ready to pick your first date?", Angel asks Ari.

Ari doesn't say anything and heads upstairs where he is crying. Why is he crying? Maxxie, Donatella and Scarlett make their way to where they hear a crying Ari. they slowly open the door to see Ari about to cut his arm. Maxxie runs to Ari and holds him tightly.

"W...why d...did h...he l...l...leave u...us...after h...he broke... up with me!? Maxxie, why?'' Ari sobs out.

"I don't know, big brother, I don't know. The wolf can't even find his scent.'' Maxxie says sadly while holding Ari closer and tighter against her body.

Maxxie's body is shaking super badly while Ari is soaking Maxxie's shirt. No one says a word, you can pretty much hear a pin drop in that room. Angel and Isabella walk in the room; they are both laughing but Isabella soon stops noticing the sad arua in there. Angel notices Isabella stop laughing so she looks around to see Ari, not taking long she runs to him, pushing Maxxie away and holding Ari on her breasts. Ari tries to escape her breast but there was no way he was going to get out.

"Why are you crying, Ari?", Angel asks Ari.

"He's crying because the person that he loves to break up with him.", Isabella says to Angel.

Angel pulls away from Ari before she screams at Ari. Everyone wasn't ready for Angel's scream. "YOUR CRYING BECAUSE YOUR IN LOVE WITH THE GAY BOY WHO BREAKS UP WITH YOU IN FRONT OF EVERYONE WITHOUT ANY SADNESS!? WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH FOR THAT... THAT... THAT FUCKING FAG?! THERE'S NO RIGHT TO BE SAD! HE DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO! NOW STOP YOUR FUCKING CRYING BECAUSE YOU ARE A GANG LEADER AND GANG LEADERS DON'T FUCKING CRY!"

"He was crying. Also, Ari is still human he can cry even if he's a gang leader. Yeah, we get it that he's in love with a gay boy but that doesn't mean he's a fag for liking boys.", Isabella says.

"Isabella whose side are you on?", Angel asks Isabella.

"I would say no side but that would be a lie. At first, I would say your side, Angel but after everything I've seen, I'm on Luis's side. I may not like the guy on a guy but that doesn't mean I'll pick the side where I can date him. Ari wouldn't be happy and I know that because he had to pretend for a friend that I know to be her boyfriend until she could move out of that house and date the girl of her dreams.", Isabella says.

"So your all for Ari being gay?", Angel asks.

"Yes, I'm all for Ari being gay.", Isabella says.

"I'M NOT! ARI YOU ARE TO DATE ME!", Angel screams while moving to kiss Ari.

Without thinking, I tell Slenderman to teleport me to Ari and he does. I push Angel away from Ari and I grab his shirt which brings him closer to me so I can kiss him with so much emotion, once we're done kissing I quickly ask Ari the question in which he will hopefully say yes.

"Ari, will you be my boyfriend again?", I ask.

Ari doesn't say anything but he does tackle me to the ground and covers me with kisses. Laughing from the way he's acting and because I know he said yes but then I feel a slap to my face. I guess I should have seen that coming.

"NEVER! NEVER BREAK UP WITH ME AGAIN! YOU AND I ARE STAYING TOGETHER AND WILL HAVE KIDS!", Ari screams at me.

I just smile and nod my head because honestly, that was the stupidest idea I have ever had. Fuck Ari's gang members, fuck anyone who hates gays; I'm not going to lose the one person that I'm not afraid to be myself around with wearing girl clothes and all. It's time to keep what's mind.

"Yay! I'm happy for you, too.", Isabella says while dragging a scream Angel out of the room.

Donatella grabs Scarlett and they head out after Isabella and Angel. Maxxie mouths, "see you at work Friday.", before leaving the room. I look down to see Ari was about to fall asleep but of course, there's always something stopping us from being alone because Ari's gang shows up in the room.

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! THAT FAG WILL JUST MAKE YOU SOFT AND THIS GANG WEAK!", someone in the group screams.

Standing up because they just pissed me off. "First off, I'm not a fag, I'm gay. Secondly, I can kick all of your asses without looking at any of you, guys. The only ones that are going to make this gang soft are you, guys! DON'T EVEN TRY AND SAY THAT'S NOT TRUE! Every day, Ari, James, and Donte all go to the gym and wait an hour before they realized that none of you are coming so they start working out so they don't lose shape, stamina, etc. unlike you, guys who just play video games, watch movies, etc. if you don't think I can beat you, guys, up then I can always go to the gym with Ari and them. It's all up to you, guys.", I say to the group still pisssed at them. No one says a word after what I say to them. They all leave us, I didn't realize that all that crying and yelling tired me out. My body goes numb and I begin to fall but Ari is there in a flash, holding me up so I don't hit the ground. Ari seems to notice my heavy, tired eyes so he picks me up and carries me to the bed. Listening to Ari's heartbeat, I become more sleepy because I'm safe in his arms so without another thought I pass right out.