Chapter 19

"Look, I understand you like Luis but don't you think that you are taking care of all three of them is too much for you, I mean your already busy with your gang.", Maxxie says to Ari.

"I understand that your worried about me and all but Luis can take care of himself and the children. He may need help with money but other than that he's good to go. So no I don't think that taking care of all three of them is too much for me.", Ari tells Maxxie.

"Look, yes I'm friends with Luis but for god sakes, please think about being a father, please you're not ready either is Luis ready to be a mother!", Maxxie says to Ari a little angry.

Ari takes a breath before talking, "you may not think, I'm not ready to be a father but here's the thing, our parents weren't even parents. They're never home, when they are home they never pay attention to us, and last time I checked I was taking care of you from those children age."

"What does that have to do with anything?", Maxxie asks Ari.

Ari rolls his eyes before answering Maxxie's question, "I can be a father! I know what I have to do. Luis and I both have jobs so nothing bad is going to happen to those children!", Ari says to Maxxie.

"You know that our parents won't let you raise those kids in their home. Besides Luis's place is going to Jackie and her new family, so where are you going to take care of them at?', Maxxie says stating the observer.

"It's a surprise.", was all that Ari says firmly heading to the backyard.

I wait a few minutes before heading downstairs so it looks like I didn't hear their conversation. Maxxie sees me and does a hand jester for me to come over to her, which I do. We both sit there not saying a word to each other. We try speaking at the same time but end up laughing our asses off. Once we stopped laughing, Maxxie got serious and didn't sugarcoat anything.

"I don't think you or my brother should date especially if you're going to take care of kids."

"That's his and mine choice, not yours but thank you for your opinion on it though.", I say getting up but gets stopped by Maxxie.

I turn so we're facing before saying, "Yes, Maxxie?"

Maxxie opens her mouth but before she can say anything I cut her off, "Before you say you're serious about what you said. I just want to clear something up. Like, it's not your life, two, last time I checked when I break up with him, he cried, I'm not having that happening again so I not breaking up with him a second time.

Neither one of us notices the kids on the stairs or that Ari, Scarlett, and Donatella are in the hallway. Maxxie gets mad at me because I interrupted her but it's not my fault that she started this.

"Why do you even like my brother? He's my brother! You couldn't like a friend?", Maxxie asks with an announcement in her voice.

"Why do I like your brother because he didn't push me away when he found out I'm gay. No, I don't like your friends because they all hate me! You don't see what happens behind your back with them to me!", I say and scream out to her.

"So you think it's alright to take everything away from a person because you're gay?", Maxxie asks.

"What the fuck, Maxxie! I've never done anything like that for you to say that! Why did you even say something like that?", I say and ask.

"Why do you care, it's not like you give two shits!?", Maxxie screams at me.

"Maxxie, did something happen?"I asked while coming toward her.

"What makes you...", Maxxie starts but ends up crying.

Without thinking I run to her and hold her, as she balls her eyes out. I just whisper sweet nothings to her until she calms down enough to tell me what happen to make her think I would do anything like that to her. I pull away, just enough for me to be face to face with her but not too far away from where if she starts crying again I wouldn't be able to hold her.

"I'm so sorry that I said those terrible things to you. I just... all I could remember was a friend before you liked my brother. She found out that I was Ari's sister so she made sure to become really good friends. Sadly for me, she was only my friend to get to Ari. I had a feeling that she just wanted to be my friend for Ari but I couldn't say anything about it because she was my first 'real' friend. Every time he was in the room with us, she would tell me to go get drinks but I never wanted to see I didn't trust her alone with my brother.", Maxxie explains to me.

"What's the girl's name?", I ask.

I don't see that way I'm getting looked at by Maxxie; all I can think of is that whoever that girl is, she'll regret hurting my beautiful friend. My question is when did the girl finally show her true colors? Also, Maxxie didn't answer my first question.

"Maxxie, when did she show her true colors and what is the bitch's name?!?", I ask.

"Luis, don't do anything stupid. Your arm is already broken, you need to think about the two kids and how Ari will flip if he found out that you got more injured. The doctor said it's going to take some time for your arm and yet your already going back to work when it's only been a day.", Maxxie says to me.

At least she's already warmed up to the idea of Ari and I taking care of the two kids. I'm happy that she's calm now; I don't hate seeing her cry. Why is she not telling me what that girl's name? I'll drop it for now. The kids come running down the stairs to hug Maxxie.

"OMG! No wonder, Ari and you wanted to take care of them. They're so flipping adorable! Wait, if I'm Ari's sister that means I'm their aunt but then I'm your best friend so what am I?", Maxxie says and asks me.

"You'll be their aunt and godmother. If anything happens to me or Ari, you would take care of them. Ari won't have a problem with that because we've already talked about all that.", I say.

"Mommy, you were planning on having kids with daddy?", our baby girl asks.

"To be truthful, no. daddy and I weren't together at the time but we both had health class and it involved a baby. We were sitting next to each other at the time our teacher paired us up. We had to explain who would be who in the family but I can add more people to that list.", I explain to all of them.

"So who's in our family, mommy?", our baby boy asks.

I smile at them. I may have lost a lot of my blood family but I got a new one with the people that truly care about me and I truly care about them. I pick up my baby boy before Maxxie made grabby hands for him. She has both kids on her lap waiting for me to tell them who's in their family.

"Well, we have your mommy and daddy than your aunts Maxxie and Jackie, you also have Scarlet, Donatella, Willow, Zuri, Bella, Rosabella, and Meeko. Their not your aunts or anything they're just people I trust.", I tell them.

Our dear baby girl was about to ask something when my phone goes off. I take it out of my pocket to see it's my mother. Honestly, I wouldn't have answered it but if it's Jackie then I would have felt bad for not answering. Deep breath, here goes nothing.

"Hello?", I ask for answering the phone.

No one answered for a while so I decided to hang up but just as I was about to hang up. I hear HER voice. It hasn't changed seen she's been gone. Now, I want to hang up but knowing there's probably a reason for her calling me when we both know she hates me with every fiber in her body. I quickly get to the point of her calling so I don't have to be on the phone longer than I want.

"What do you need?", I ask.

"I don't want you or need you! I need a boy who believes he's a boy! Not some fucking girl!", the bitch screams through the phone.