Chapter 18

"It wasn't our fault, though. Mommy and daddy were fighting in the car.'' the little boy says softly.

"DON'T CALL THEM MOMMY AND DADDY! THEY WERE FIGHTING BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TWO STUPID BRATS! THEY WERE HAPPY WITH JUST ME!", Angel screams.

Neither of the children says anything but they just cry. I want to say something but it's best to stay quiet until she's done. The little girl opens her mouth but angel starts screaming at them once again.

"YOU, GUYS ARE NOTHING TO ME! YOU'LL BE ON THE STREETS! I HOPE YOU, GUYS DIE!"

"Angel, don't you think that was hurtful for them?", I asked softly.

"NO! YOU... YOU CAN'T SAY SHIT TO ME EITHER! I WANT YOU DEAD TOO! ARI IS MINE! NOT YOURS!'' Angel screams at me.

"OKAY, I GET IT! YOUR SIBLINGS ARE NOT GOING TO LIVE ON THE STREETS!'' I scream at Angel.

Turning to face the children, I kneel down to their height but Ari also kneels down to their height. I give him a confused look but soon it goes away because we're both asking them the same question but Ari will ask seen they don't know him let alone trust him.

"Hey, there. You may not know me but I'm...", Ari starts but he stops short at I'm.

"He's my boyfriend, and he's wondering if you guys wouldn't mind letting us be your parents. It's okay if you...", I say but get interrupted.

"YES!", both children screams.

They run to us and gives a big hug; they both end up falling asleep in our arms so we each pick one up and carry them to the room. I take off their shoes and socks while Ari tucks them in the bed. We head out of the room and to the backyard. We get to the backyard, we hear music then we see a party. Kenzie and Zuri grabs each of Ari's arms dragging him to the dance floor. He needs some fun right now so heading to the living room, I pick out some disney movies just in case the children come looking for me or Ari and beside I'm in the mood for a disney movie. Question is which one do I want to watch? I narrowed it down to about four movies: Mulan, the Lion King, Maleficent and Incredibles 2.

"Can we watch Incredibles 2?", a little girl's voice says behind me.

"Sure.", I say trying to keep my cool from her scaring me.

I put the movie in and she's already asleep in my side, I kiss her forehead but my eyes become heavy so I end up asleep with my head on her head. Not even a few minutes after I fell asleep, I feel like I'm being watched so I opened my eyes to see Ari, Meeko and Rosabella.

"Aww, they look so cute together!", Meeko whispers-yells to Ari and Rosabella.

"Yeah, they do but she really doesn't seem to be fully asleep yet.", Rosabella says to Meeko and Ari.

Ari softly laughs before saying, "the little girl is passed out. What your seeing is Luis's leg moving which tells you two things. One is that he's not fully asleep or two, he's up and is trying to pretend he's not."

Shit. of course, he's the one to notice the change in my leg movement. Opening my mouth to whispers-yell at them, "why is it everytime, you notice me moving and know its me?"

"Because I made sure to know your movements because I wanted to know your body language,″ Ari says.

"Why is my question? Like you only know it's him, Meeko asks and says.

"Why? It's because I fell in love with him when I first saw him protecting Maxxie even though he knows that he wasn't going to win he still protected her. He treated me has a person not someone who's a gang leader, he didn't change how he treated me even when he found out that I'm a gang leader. Why; it's because he's always the one to see through my fakeness when I fake something.", Ari says just looking at me with that sexy smile.