Chapter 30

Quickly taking out my phone and calling Angel's phone. After the third ring, she answers.

"What do you want?", Angel asks through a scratchy voice.

"Santana told us that your cry and I'm the reason but that's not the point. The point is that your crying and I want to know why?", I say quickly.

Angel laughs before speaking, "No, you're not the reason I'm crying but I'm surprised that I still have your number." Angel takes a breath before speaking again, "do you a guy named Scott? If you don't then don't worry about it."

"Know someone who's name is that. I would describe him but I don't you know.", I say trying to hint that he's where I'm at.

"Oh, shot. I'm not on speakerphone right?", Angel asks more lively.

"No, your good.", I say with a smile.

"Santana got mad at me and told Scott, I cheated on him with Ari. I tried talking to him but he wants nothing to do with me. I... I... lo....", Angel explains before breaking down crying.

I don't say anything and hang up the phone. To say I'm pissed doesn't even describe how angry I am at Santana. I'll deal with her after I tell Scott what Angel told me. Yeah, I know, why am I helping someone who hurt me and that's honestly someone who hides who they really are so they don't get hurt by others that won't understand her. I mean I still don't trust her but I do know when she's fake crying so I do know that she was actually crying about him.

"Scott, are you dating anyone?", I ask him.

"Not anymore.", Scott answers sadly.

Maybe there's a chance. But I may have to trick Angel though, as much as I want to enjoy that I won't if she's crying for him.

"Don't ask him if he's dating someone when he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him!", Santana screams at me.

I roll my eyes and call Angel back. This time she answered on the first ring. I can hear other girls in the background. Before I could ask if she could go somewhere quiet she yells at the girls to leave because she's not over Scott. I put her on speaker.

"What do you need, Luis?", Angel asks trying to sound tough.

"You don't have to be tough. I know your hurting.", I say softly.

Angel breaks down crying while trying to talk, "I... I love him, Luis. I... why? Does she hate me? I JUST WANT SCOTT!

"I know Ang.", I say softly.

"ANGEL! LET'S GO CLUBBING SO YOU CAN GET SOMEONE HOTTER!", some girl yells through the door.

"No, thanks.", Angel says.

"Come on, Angel! He can't be that important if you cheated on him with Ari, you bad girl!", another girl yells somewhat.

"I DIDN'T CHEAT ON SCOTT! ARI IS DATING LUIS!", Angel screams angrily at them.

"Who you....", a girl starts but gets interrupted by Angel.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! FUCK ALL OF YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE! THE ONLY GUY I WANT IS SCOTT! AND STOP TRYING TO GET WITH ARI! LUIS ISN'T A FAG! HE'S A WONDERFUL GUY WHO WOULD TAKE YOU OUT FOR ICE-CREAM BECAUSE YOUR SAD! HE WOULDN'T TAKE SOMEONE WHO'S TAKEN AND LIE TO THEM! TELLING THEM THAT THEY CHEATED ON THEM WHEN THEY DIDN'T!", Angel screams out before breaking down again.

I wanted to say something but I guess Angel had another call so she tells me that she has to go and she'll talk to me later. I don't say anything because she already hung up on me. Smiling to myself seen I have a feeling that Scott is calling her and speak of the devil.

"Hey Ang, do you think that we can meet up later?"

I guess Angel said yes because he breathes out a sigh of relief and tells her sweet and that he'll text her where to go and when. Turning my attention to Santana, I give her a glimpse of how pissed off I am at her. She looks at me and she has the nerve to smirk at me. There's something more to this than I first thought but what is her real goal here?

"Do you not believe me, Scott?", Santana asks Scott.

"Luis called Angel and you and everyone, including me, heard how broken she sounded.", Scott says while dodging Santana's question.

"She's just pretending to be sad! Why can't you see through her fakeness!?", Santana snaps at Scott and asks him.

She pulls out her phone and calls someone while putting the phone on speaker.

"What do you want?", Angel asks not happy.

"I'm guessing my dear brother told you that he's dating Rosetta now. Sucks that your little trick didn't work on him.", Santana says with a smirk.

"That's probably why he wanted to talk to me. I'm tired of being sad. You win Santana, just leave me alone. I quite cheerleading so it's all yours but one thing you and the girls stay the fuck away from Luis! I know I shouldn't say anything because I was the one to start bullying him but he did something that most people would just send them to foster care. So what, he likes the same gender and he likes dressing like a girl that doesn't make him anything less than him being him.", Angel says sadly but then she starts talking seriously to Santana.

Maybe we can really be friends. Maybe... but I don't know how I feel about being friends who always bullied me when they were with their group. I guess I can handle being friends with Angel, she already still has my number so I guess that's a start.

"How does it feel to not be able to get your way with my brother?", Santana says trying to get Angel to say that she was faking it.

"What do you mean not able to get my way with your brother?", Angel asks sounding super confused.

"Don't play dumb with me! You know what the fuck, I'm talking about!", Santana snaps at Angel.

"I'm sorry but I really have no idea what you're talking about. I was able to get my way with Scott because we were dating and I love him. I'm sorry if you seeing me with him and not one of your friends with him. But I'm not sorry for dating him! He was there for me when I was crying! He was there more times than I've helped him and that is what I'm most sorry for. When he needed me the most, I wasn't there for him like he was there for me.", Angel says and explains a bit.

"Are you still going to meet up with my brother even though you already know what he's going to tell you?", Santana asks a little annoyed.

"Yeah, I would love to hear his voice again then if I can't have him anymore. I just hope Rosetta will be there for him, unlike what I did. I'm truly sorry if you thought I didn't actually love him if anything I was more in love with him than Ari. I guess after he broke up with me, I just wanted him to feel the pain I was feeling.", Angel says with sadness.

"HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE SO WHY ARE YOU EVEN BOTHERING?! YOU NEVER LOVED HIM SO DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU ACTUAL DID! YOU CHEATED ON HIM NOT THE OTHER WAY!", Santana screams at Angel.

"Oh, really. Who did I cheat on Scott with?", Angel asks getting mad.

"ARI! I saw you kissing him!", Santana screams.

"Ari had an eyelash stick in his eye, I was blowing it out. I wasn't kissing him. I get that it looked like I kissing him but I really wasn't.", Angel tells Santana.

"BULLSHIT! WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME!?", Santana yells at Angel.

"I'm not lying to you! You can ask Ari yourself, Santana.", Angel tells Santana.

"You just want to hurt Scott! Go kill yourself!", Santana screams at the phone.