Chapter 32

Angel doesn't say anything but she does look at her like she said something stupid. It's interesting how she won't say anything but will give you a look like you said something stupid. Then again, that's Angel being Angel and that will never change.

"Come on, Angel. Do you really want to give up Scott?", I ask getting a little mad.

"Of course not! God, I love him but I don't want to let you get bullied.", Angel says and tells me.

"Forget about me and focus on you being happy. I can handle being bullied by them, they can't do worse than what you did to me.", I say with a smile.

"Are you sure?", Angel asks making sure.

"Yes, now go win Scott back.", I say with a big smile.

Angel smiles back at me and she hugs me. Angel turns to Rosetta and you can see just how piss she is. Wanting to laugh but hold it in so she doesn't get any more pissed.

"Sorry, Rosetta but I'm not giving up Scott. I don't care that Santana doesn't like me but I won't lie to myself about being fine with you having Scott. I just can't, but you can still be a cheerleader, that is the one thing I wasn't lying about. There are other things I can do, I just hope others will know I'm serious.", Angel tells Rosetta than to herself.

"You'll pay for that.", Rosetta screams at Angel.

Both of us roll our eyes. If she's really trying to threaten us then she really doesn't know Angel than. Angel's like the queen of threats.

"Oh, Luis you might want to watch your back from now on.", Rosetta says with a smirk on her face while she's leaving.

Did she really just tell me to watch my back? Well, I guess I'm letting that one slide just this once. Angel and I walk out of her room and we see Angel's group.

"Is Rosetta telling us the truth? Are you really quitting the cheerleading and that you're defending that fag?", one of the girls that I didn't learn asks Angel.

"Yes, Rosetta is telling you the truth. Also, Luis isn't a fag! Luis may like the same gender as him but that doesn't mean that he's not a good friend who worries about his friends and family.", Angel tells them and defends me.

"That fag as no family!", Anastasia yells.

"How would you know? You hate me so what makes the difference if you know my family or not!?", I ask while slightly snapping.

"Oh is the fag getting mad?", Anastasia asks.

"Anastasia be nice, the fag is just upset that you catch his little lie about his family.", Elsa says to Anastasia.

"Your no fun, Elsa. But I guess you're right.", Anastasia says with a smirk.

I want to say something but it'll just be an ongoing cycle so I keep my mouth shut and give them hateful looks. Their assholes, I'm surprised that Angel could deal with them. I begin walking to the front door when Elsa decides to say something else. Turning around on my heels and head straight to that bitch when I'm in arms reach, I grab her shirt and bring her close.

"You might want to keep that bitch ass mouth of yours quiet because I don't think you want to piss me off.", I say so only she can hear it.

Dropping Elsa and head out the front without anyone else saying shit. I know I shouldn't do that but I couldn't help myself when she was talking shit about my family. So what Zuri doesn't have the best history when it comes to beating someone up but that doesn't mean you have the goddamn right to say it out loud. I could've cared less if she was talking about me but no. I didn't do anything more than threaten her. It could have been worse, I just told her off that's all. I continue to walk to Ari's jeep to find a note underneath one of the windshield wipers. The note says Ari; someone probably thought Ari was here seen he is the only person with a light purple jeep with a male angel on the left side of it. I want to open it so bad but I probably would get in a lot of trouble from Maxxie, Zuri, and Donatella; they're like the mothers of our family. Before I could get in the jeep, a girl comes out of the apartment next to Angel's with clothes that aren't covering her at all. I open the jeep door to have the door shut from the girl; to say I'm confused is an understatement but I really just want to go back to my kids and my boyfriend and plus I'm the one that can pay for the apartment from Scott. The girl puts her hands on her hips before she starts talking.

"What are you doing getting in Ari's car?", the girl asks.

"Because I'm using it. Why do you care that I'm getting in his car anyway?", I say and ask the girl.

"Why shouldn't I care that a queer is getting in my ex-boyfriend's jeep? God, I know Ari told me that his sister's best friend who's a girl but your not a girl so who the fuck are you!?", the girl asks and says than asks me.

"First off, I am Ari's sister's best friend. I dress in girl clothes and don't call me a queer just because you don't know me.", I say not feel like telling her that I'm his boyfriend.

"Look, I don't believe you so guess what, I'm calling Ari because he needs to know that a fucking queer took his jeep and besides that not in your hands isn't for you! Stupid queer! Give it back to me.", the girl says while calling Ari.

The girl puts her phone on speaker and we can hear it ringing, but sadly for her, he's not answering so she tries again only to come to the same result. Doing it again doesn't always work but here she is calling Ari for the third time. She's irritated by Ari not answering his phone. I call and Ari doesn't even let the first ring fully be a ring before answering it. The girl looks irritated that saying a bull doesn't hate the movements from the cape.

"Luis, is everything okay?", Ari asks with concern in his voice.

"Everything is fine... I think?", I answer more like a question.

"Why did you not answer my phone call Ari?", the girl asks my boyfriend.

"Oh, Lana. that was you, sorry. Didn't mean to... okay, fuck that. Yes, I didn't answer your call on purpose.", Ari says to the girl who's name is Lana.

I already know that she's his ex but that doesn't mean she can sound sad at Ari. He's not fucking dating you and I'm trying to keep my cool so I don't something stupid. She reaches for my phone but I move it away from her and looked at her as if she's crazy for trying to take my phone. She tries, again and again, I move it away from her.

"What the fuck queer! Give me the phone! He doesn't care about you!", Lana says while trying to get my phone.

"Lana, leave Luis alone! That's his phone, not yours and besides, I really don't care about you, Lana. Luis, get your fine ass back here!", Ari tells Lana and then tells me.

"Ari. Baby. Are you serious about what you said about that queer's ass?!?", Lana asks as if she's in shock.

"First off Lana, I'm not your baby. Also, Luis isn't a queer so please don't call him that either. You know nothing about him and calling him names makes me pissed and I think we both know that you or anyone else wants to see me pissed off. Isn't that right, Lana.", Ari tells Lana and says to Lana.

Yeah, I agree with Ari when he's telling Lana that she doesn't want to see him pissed. I take my phone off of the speaker and tell him, I'm on the way there. After that, I hang up the phone and get in the jeep. I don't see the note so I probably dropped it outside but to be honest I really don't care that I did. Starting the jeep up and putting it in reverse only to be stopped by Lana standing behind the jeep not letting me leave so I put the jeep back in park and wait for her to move but before I could put the jeep back in reverse she's already sitting in the passenger seat. I look at her and roll my eyes seen I already know that she's not going to leave. Heading back to Scott's old place; as I'm pulling in the driveway two little people come running out of the apartment with their daddy not that far behind pretending to be the tickle monster. Not even a few minutes later I put the jeep in park and open my door to have my two little munches trying to hide from their tickle monster daddy.

"Mommy, save us from the tickle monster!", both munches scream happily.

"How about we tackle the tickle monster and tickle him.", I tell my munches.