004.

Juicy

"OH FUCK NAHHHHH" Me, Diamond, Trouble & Red said.

"Y'all got hit with the drink??" I asked them.

"Nawl but still bitch don't throw shit and miss" Trouble said putting her blunt and she walked next to the guard and Jr grabbed her.

"Mane Bre gone nie this yo final warning like dead ass u might as well gone bout yo day cuz these niggas right here deadly" Jr said trynna warn her.

"Bitch ion give no fuck ain't no bitch finna be up on my damn nigga the fuck that's disrespectful as fuck" she said.

"Bitch yo nigga was just telling me he missed me and shit baby u sure he still your nigga" I asked laughing.

"What the hell going on" Kendra asked.

"Mind yo business old bitch" her other friend said.

"OLD BITCHHHH????" I heard my momma yell and next thing u know my ass blacked out.

The next thing u know my ass was on top of the Bre bitch going in on her and my momma and Kendra and Trouble was on the bitch who disrespected Kendra and Diamond and Red was on another hoe.

Then our asses was being pulled away.

"BITCH PUT ME DOWN AINT NO BITCH FINNA DISRESPECT MY DAMN MOMMA LET ME THE FUCK GO" I heard trouble yelling.

"BITCH HELL NAWL DOLPH MOVE THAT BITCH BEING DISRESPECTFUL SO I NEED TO TEACH HER A LESSON" I heard my momma say.

"BITCH IAN EVEN FUCKING OLD BITCH IM 34" Kendra yelled spitting in the girl face and she stepped on her face with her red bottoms.

I looked back to see who was carrying me. It was key.

"Can u put me down??" I asked him.

"Nah bring yo ass on u fucked that girl face up" he said.

"Nigga ion give no fuck that hoe disrespected my ma and since all three of them was on her friend I attacked her" I told him.

"Nigga calm down" he said.

"I am calm" I said.

"Nigga ur not calm yo ass don't even get mad u just attack, yo face still red" he said .

"Keyyyyyyy I just wanna go back" I told him.

"Nah we gon go in my room your bleeding" he said.

"Where??" I asked then i looked at my hand. "Damn Ian even feel that".

He opened the door to the master suite. He walked in and walked to the bathroom and sat me on the sink.

He grabbed a first aid kit.

"Gimme ya hand" he said and I held my hand out.

He poured peroxide on it and bit down on my lip. Ian gon lie this shit hurt.

My ass was missing all my damn nails except my damn nails on my thumbs.

My damn hand was scratched up.

He wrapped it up and put bandaids on my hand.

He grabbed my other and did the same to my other hand.

"Thanks Dr Key" I said looking at him.

"Shut yo ass up I told yo ass about fighting people just for saying shit" he said putting the kit up.

"Shut up its not my fault that all yo damn hoes feel the need to say sum to me." I told him.

"Ignore it shit me and her not even together" he said washing his hands.