054.

Juicy POV| Later that Night.......(11:48PM)

"Bitch it's almost 12 and u still not at 10??" Trouble asked.

"U been in labor for 15 hours and his ass ain't came out" dolph said yawning.

"I'm tired. I shoulda went home wen Tye and Gully did" Ivy said yawning.

Tye and Gully caught a Uber home some hours ago Gully said Tye wasn't feeling good so they went home.

Herb ass still ain't here. It's just sad nigga finna miss the birth of his own child.

The nurse cane back in the room.

"U ready for ur epidural??" She asked me.

"Yes please" I said.

She left out and came back with the epidural and some more nurses.

"Alright Ms. Fletcher we are going to lift u up it may hurt so sorry mamas" she said.

They lifted my bed up a lil and sat me up.

She wiped a spot in my back.

"Okay 1.....2.....3" she counted down then stuck the epidural in my back and I groaned loud.

"Fuckkkk" I said squeezing Key hand tight.

"Damn girl let go u squeezing too tight" Key said and everybody laughed.

She finished up.

"Alright we done" she said then looked at the screen.

"Just in time its time to push" she said.

"Oh Jesus" Trouble said.

Herb, Bib and Buck walked in the room.

I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga late like usual that's a damn shame ion even wanna see u" I said.

"Shut up I'm here ain't it??" He said.

"Whewww chileeee bitchhhh. Can y'all check and see if it's a extra hospital bed in the ICU?? Cuz that's where that bitch gon be fucking around with me" I said. The nurses giggled.

Bitch I was dead ass serious.

"Ouu that kinda rhyme" ivy said.

"On god. Say Kentrell or Dolphin put us on one of y'all tracks" Trouble said.

"Fucks no" they both said.

"Whateva" Herb said rolling his eyes.

I threw my other cup of ice at him and he dodge it and it ended up hitting dad.

"Oh shit" Munchie said.

"Damn u shoulda never did that" Desha said.

"Maneeeee Ariana Nicole Fletcher Hatch if yo ass wasn't in that hospital bed finna give birth I woulda kicked ur ass but imma let it slide" he said rubbing his forehead and we laughed.

I was numb as hell. I really can't feel shit.

I feel bout higher than a bitch.

"TIME TO PUSH THAT BABY OUT UR COOCHIEE TOOCHIEEE" Youngboy said then my momma popped him.

"Alexa play boy it's over" I said then Trouble dumb ass played it.