065

Ariana POV

"Lemme take y'all picture real quick before we sing" my photographer said.

"Ight y'all come on so we can sing happy birthday and get the FUCK....." I said.

"ASAP!!" Everybody yelled out.

"Maneee see I wasn't even trynna refer to that but shit" I said laughing.

The guards lit the candles.

"One two three" I said.

"This not no damn choir nigga hurry up do it black folks style" my daddy said.

"And ahh 1 ahh 2 ahh 1 2 3.....face ass" Tootie said and we laughed.

"Shut yo ass up but let's sing" I said.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YOSOHN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U" we all sung as I recorded.

Everybody cheered and herb grabbed a piece of the cake and was finna get ready to smack it in my baby face.

"Wait wait I need to get that on camera" I said then I posted the other video and recorded it.

I smiled then herb put the cake down.

"Cmere pa pa" He said as yosohn reached for him and he grabbed him.

I snuck and grabbed a chunk with my hand and smacked it in herb face.

"HAHAAAA" I said laughing.

"Childish asses having a cake fight" Ivy said.

When I turned around to attempt to throw a piece at Ivy this nigga smacked me with cake in my face.

"I'm finna beat yo ass" I said to him laughing then I looked at my hair. "My ponytail, motherfucker".

I smacked his ass with more cake.

I walked up to the bathroom to get it out my hair and off my face.

I left the bathroom.

"BESTIEEEE" I said running fast towards the entrance to jump on my bestie and he caught me.

"You too damn big for that bull shit" Fat said.

"Bitch Ian fat, fat ass patty" I said flicking him off.

"Wassup bestfriend" Key said hugging me.

"I missed u and bitch u late as hell" I said getting down.

"My bad these motherfuckers ass scared of me driving fast shit that long ass drive. Yo ass would pick place a hour away from where the hell we was" Key said.

"Well they punk asses shoulda sat back and let u drive" I said.

"His ass drive to fucking fast I'm not trynna lose my life shit I got kids" Woo said.

"Shit are they even urs?? Light bright ass babies" I mumbled and Key laughed.

"What the hell u said" Woo asked.

"Nothing let's go" I said laughing and we walked back to the party area where everybody was.

We partied until mfn 10 pm. I'm exhausted as hell.

We went to go load the cars up.

I seen herb walking to his car so me and my sisters ran up in his ass.

"Told yo bitch ass imma beat yo ass" I said fighting him.

"Maneeeee move" he said in pain from me hitting him.

We finished fighting herb ass and left and went home.

Papa ass fell asleep in the car so baby I'm glad ian gotta do nun but put his ass in his bed.

We got out the car and went in my house and I took yosohn to his room.

I took his shoes off and his pants and shirt and pulled his covers over him and turned his lights off and went into the living room.

"I'm sleepy as hell ion even know if I wanna throw a damn after party shit fuck that" I said pulling my wig off.

"Exactly shit Ian never had this much fun with kids before damn my ass exhausted" Tae said turning the tv on.

"I'm finna go get in the bed hoe u know where to come when u get sleepy" I said winking at Tae.

"Girl get yo gay ass out my face" he said then we laughed.

I went in my room and took my bath and got my ass in the bed.