060

Ariana POV

We walked in the house and I took yosohn in my room with herb.

Herb was otp with his momma so I know I made it in time.

I walked back in living room.

"Gon head start cleaning until y'all show me y'all can behave together instead of fight over niggas then y'all can have y'all damn phone. Fuck wrong with y'all. Y'all blood and y'all arguing over a nigga I should let dad know" I said.

"Ain't nobody arguing over a nigga that's her ass then she wanna try to attack me when I stick up for my bestfriend" Tye said.

"If u knew he was my nigga why the fuck u let yo bestfriend tongue down one of my niggas. U knew the whole time" Gully said.

"ION GIVE NO FUCK WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT YALL BETTER STRAIGHTEN UP THIS FUCKING HOUSE" I said yelling then Tootie walked thru the door with his backpack and herb walked out the room.

"The hell going on??" Both them asked.

"SHUT UP" I said yelling at both of them.

"If this house not clean by the time I get back both y'all ass gon watch me blend y'all damn phones and y'all can tell boosie all y'all want to. Tootie and if u let them use ur damn phone I'm taking yo shit too" I said.

"Damn y'all got her mommy mad y'all fucked up" Tootie said walking up the steps.

"Oh and Tye gimme ur keys" I said and she smacked her lips.

"For what??" She asked.

"Cuz I said so now give me the keys. If u wanna go anywhere u better call a Uber..... oh wait l o l u dont have a phone to call one with" I said laughing.

"U mean" herb said.

"Shut up. Ion play bout that blood fighting shit. Last time they did this shit I did the same exact same thing. Tootie know too" I said walking towards the front door. "Tell ya momma I said hey too".

I walked out the door and got in my car and drove back to Tae house.

"How did it go??" Tae asked as I walked up the stairs to where he at.

"Same way it did last time they got in trouble" I said sitting in Tae chair. "Where Trouble??".

"Mari running a high fever so she meeting Trouble at the hospital with him" Tae said taking my wig off.

"Damn aww my baby" I said pouting.

Tae Washed and installed my new wig.

I paid and we went back to the house and got ready and waited on Trouble.

I put my Universe Unicorn Neon outfit in and my sneakers.

We are going to this unicorn place I've always wanted to go to today.

We all left and got in the car and drove to the place.

We got out and walked in and Tae recorded me.

"Fine ass damn" Tae said as I texted herb momma to check on my baby.

"Boy move" I said laughing.

We walked into building and Fans screamed and ran over to me.

"Ariiii we loveee youuuu" they yelled.

I smiled. "I love y'all too".

I took pictures with a few of my fans.