022.

Juicy POV Next Day

I got up cuz my stomach was cramping real bad it was 5 in the morning.

"Fuckk" I said groaning as I got up and went to the bathroom. I texted Trouble to tell her I'm going to the hospital.

I peed and I looked down and see a puddle of blood in my panties.

"What the fuck" I said.

I flushed the toilet and threw the panties in the garbage and I took a shower and my stomach was still hurting.

I groaned loud and tears rolled down my face.

I got out and dried off and I put my panties on with a pad and I threw my sweat pants on and my slides I took my sheets off the bed that were full of blood and I went outside and burned them.

I went back in the house and I put some more sheets on them and I grabbed my phone and my keys.

I ran to the bathroom real quick and I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I stopped and groaned and rubbed my stomach.

It hurt so bad. This hurt worst than my Normal Period pains.

Trouble came when she heard me.

"What's wrong??" She asked. I groaned.

"Ion know my stomach hurt bad" I said and she wiped my tears.

"lets go to the hospital" she said putting her jacket on.

We got in her G wagon and we drove to the hospital and I signed work and allat and they put me in a room and did work.

They told me I was having a miscarriage. They took me into surgery to get the fetus out of me.

They gave me some medicine to put me to sleep after surgery.

Few Hours Later.......

They discharged me.

So they gave me medicine cuz I was still in pain. I did not kno I was pregnant at all. Smdh nigga snuck a nut in me.

We left and went back home.

Trouble told dad what happen. He came to help around.

Ian feel like eating at all I just wanted to be alone dead ass no distractions.

How am I going to tell Key?? Will I even tell him?? Nope I'm not. Fuck him

Key POV

"I thought I told yo stupid ass to pay for the abortion" I told Bre.

"Fuck I look like aborting a child I laid down to make??" She asked.

"U just broke my fucking relationship up bruh it better be my child or bitch imma kill u" I said throwing my phone.

"It is yo baby I was only fucking u the fuck"

"Mane whatever. Come give me what I came over for" I said as she got on her knees and pulled my sweat pants down and she started going to town with dat mouth.

I got a phone call.

"Hello??" I answered while she was sucking.

"Where u at??" Woo asked.

"Don't worry about it. Why u wanna kno" I asked.

"Nigga is u getting yo dick sucked??" He asked listening to the noises she was making.

I put the phone on mute.

"Stop real quick" I told her and I took him off mute.

"No I'm not" I said lying.

"Mhm call me when u done" he said.

"Ight" I told him and I hung up and I finished getting my dick sucked.