069

Ariana POV

I laid on my back on the bed with my panties and bra on as key put my cream on my scars.

Everybody walked in my room to watch.

"Damn" Desha said looking at my back.

"Oh hell nawl he finna get fucked up bad cuz yo back look like u got whipped with a whip like u a slave" Kentrell said.

"Did he hit u with a belt or anything at all??" Ivy asked.

"I told y'all he dragged me on the concrete I was wearing my shorts and a sports bra" I said.

"Ian even gon lie yo ass looking fat" Key said and we all looked at him.

"Nigga really??" Dolph asked walking in.

"Key shut up and finish rubbing me down" I said laughing.

He finished and everybody got out.

He kissed my back and rubbed my booty.

"Boy move" I said giggling.

He turned me over and started kissing from my chest down to my navel and he stopped.

He propped my legs up.

He looked at me and I nodded.

He slid my panties to the side then we heard the door began to open and he threw the cover over me fast.

"Hey we finna- ew y'all nasty" Tye said with yosohn in her arms wrapped in a towel giggling.

We cleared our throat.

"What y'all finna do??" I asked.

"We finna go to American Deli. Y'all want sum??" She asked.

"Nah" we both said.

"Okay" She said and left out the room.

He got up and locked the door and took the covers off me and slid my panties off.

He gave me bomb ass head.

A hour later.....

I was out of motherfucking breath shit. Had a bitch cumming back to back. Ian felt this shit in so long.

I changed my sheets and put my robe on.

I got on my crutches and walked in the kitchen.

Key came up behind me and kissed my neck.

Everybody walked back in the house and came in the kitchen.

"We back hoes" Gully said.

"Jesus" I said giggling.

"Hoe u checked u insta??" Tae asked.

"No what happen??" I asked.

"They let herb out of jail on a $100 bail and his lil sister on social media talking shit" Tracy said sitting on the counter.

I grabbed my phone and checked my insta.

Everybody send me his sister insta story.

"How the fuck he kick the door in then lock you inside?? Bye fuck Kyle" I read and I turned my phone off.

Kyle is my brother my momma had when she was 14. He died when he was 20. He got shot by my momma ex boyfriend in front of me. Ion never talk abt him cuz I try to forget what happen.