032

Juicy POV | 2 Weeks Later

I was back in Atlanta.

I'm going back to New York in a few days.

Herb and the gang are down here for the watch party. He is releasing the video tomorrow.

I got a lil surprise for herb after the video is over.

Me and Trouble are getting ready now. Ivy, Tye and Gully are already ready.

I yawned and finished my make up.

I walked to the kitchen to grab my smoothie.

"Eww where ya pants" Ivy asked coming down the steps.

"I'm finna put them on shut up. U finna see more of this ass later" I said walking back to my room.

"EWWW" I heard her say.

I laughed and put my see thru flare pants on top of my black lace body suit. I put my white blazer on.

I sprayed myself down with perfume and I combed my hair. I put my Chanel slides on and I grabbed my Chanel fanny pack and put it on.

I grabbed my phone and keys.

"LETS GOO BITCHESS" I yelled walking out my room and they all came outside with me.

We got in my G Wagon and I started the car and I played Key -Everybody Know. We all rapped it. ivy recorded us rapping.

I pulled out the garage and drove to the gate and I waited for it to open and I pulled out and got on the freeway.

I drove to the place and parked in the parking deck.

We got out and walked in the building.

I got a phone call.

"What key??" I asked.

"Where u at??" He asked.

"Video review" I told him.

"Oh. Ight call me when u done" he said.

"Ight" i said.

"I love you" He said.

"I don't love you" I said and I hung up.

They played Dolph- Juicy in the elevator.

"When the hell they started playing trap music in the elevator??" Tye asked.

"Shit ion know but AYEEEEEE" Trouble said and started twerking on me.

"Fuck it upppp" I said smacking her Booty then the elevator opened and everybody was looking at us.

"Oop" I said clearing my throat.

"Oh shit" Trouble said walking out the elevator.

"I'm weak as hell" Gully said laughing.