031.

Juicy POV

Today we are directing the Pull up video.
Herb can't drop the song till the video comes out.

We already shot the first part.

Now we gotta shoot the lingerie part.

I'm nervous cuz baby Ian never been half naked in front of anybody else shit.

I sprayed my perfume on and put my lotion on.

"20 minutes" The director said coming in the room.

"Ight" I said and the hair stylist curled my hair.

Dad FaceTimed me and I put the robe on.

"Wassup dad" I said.

"What u doing??" He asked.

"Video shoot" I told him. "Hold on"

The makeup artist put my lip liner on and lip gloss.

"Video for what??" He asked.

"Herb song he just made" I said.

"Oh have fun. I hope it's appropriate" he said and Me, Hairstylist and MUA coughed.

"Why all y'all cough??" He asked.

"Dad we gotta go I'll call u when I leave" I said.

"Ight" He said and I hung up.

I took my slides off and put the Fishnet knee high stockings on and I clipped them on to the panties I was wearing.

"Okay cuz yasss bad bitchhhh" Trouble said walking in the room and I screamed and ran and hugged her.

"I misssed u" I said hugging her tight.

"I missed you too now let me go bitch u hurting me" she said giggling and I let her go.

"Dad gon be mad but oh well" she said looking at my outfit.

"Shit I'm grown he gon he Ight" I told her. "Where my baby??".

"With trouble. Told that nigga I couldn't miss my sister video shoot so he keeping him. Shit his ass ain't going on tour no time soon" she said.

"Periodt lets go out der so I can see what the hell they want me to do" I said and we walked in the living room.

"Okay Juicy when he knock on the door u gon pull him in" the director told me.

"Ight" I said and he opened the door and we went in the hall and seen herb doing his walk down the hallway part.

"Oh shit okay this motherfucking video finna be lit as hell" Trouble said smiling.

"Hoe I'm nervous as hell. Ian never been half naked in front of other people" I told her.

"Hoe imagine ur at the beach" she said.

"Hoe in lingerie??? Really??" I asked.

She bust out laughing. "Shit imagine how the strippers feel when they naked in front of thousands of people everyday".