061.

Ariana POV

Last night was lit as hell. We went to the club after. Shit was lit honestly I wish I could go back.

Today we in Chicago for herb lala bull shit.

His ass been performing for a hour and I'm still tired as hell.

"Herb want u and yosohn on" buck said coming into the dressing room trailer.

"Ight" I said and Tae got up with yosohn in his arms.

"Where his headphones??" Tae asked.

I grabbed it off the counter and put them on his ears so the speakers don't damage his ears.

We began walking out and the body guard helped me up the steps to the stage.

We walked on the other side of the DJ booth behind herb.

Pull up began to come on.

He waved for me to come to him.

I walked to him and the crowd got louder and I smiled.

He rapped pull up to me and blah blah blah.

He rapped letter to yosohn and held him in his arms.

Me, Yosohn and Tae got off stage so he can finish the rest of his songs.

We walked back to the trailer with the guards and we sat down to watch the rest of it thru the tv.

"I'm motherfucking tired. Shit I forgot to post my video from last night" I said grabbing my phone.

❤️: 829K 💭:17K
@TheRealKyleSister: and Period Pooh.

I started receiving a phone call from Tootie.

"What u want??" I said as I answered.

"Tye and Gully fighting again" Tootie said.

"Take the phone to them let me see" I said and he did. "Fuck y'all fighting for now??"

"This bitch splashed water on me" Gully said.

"My bad u was looking a lil thirsty" she said laughing.

"U evil stupid hoe" Gully said then launched on Tye.

"TOOTIE SEPARATE" I yelled out at him and he put the phone down and helped.

"When I get home both y'all shits goin in the blender and that's on blood" I said and hung up.

"Them Kids is wild" Tae said.

"Exactly".

"Take they ass to boot camp".

"So boosie can kick my ass?? Ahh no. Finna send they ass back to Louisiana shit Ian got time for this".

"Send them back there they gon be worst. He sent them here with u and Trouble for a reason".

"I'm finna move out soon so they gon be Trouble problem. I need my own place".

"U right"

"Finna move to my white neighborhood and my aunties finna move into the house once I leave to take care of them with trouble".

"Girl Trouble ass barely gon be out the house".

"Exactly that's why they always call me cuz Trouble never be at home. If she ain't at home she at yo shop, doing hair another place out the state or in Memphis or seeing that new rapper dude she talk to".

"What rapper??".

"That dude with them pretty ass eyes he ugly. Some rich"

"Bitch she stole my nigga Roddy Ricch"

"Tae shut yo ass up cuz you don't know if u wanna be gay or not".

"Damn u right".

"I know I am bitch" I said then herb and the boys walked back in the trailer.

"Cmere dada" he said reaching for yosohn who was laying between me and Tae on his tummy.

He picked him up and kisses his cheek.

"Nigga stop fucking kissing my baby face ion know who pussy yo mouth been on" I said.

"Shut the fuck up" he said kissing yosohn cheeks.

I rolled my eyes.

We all left the lolla bull shit and we went to herb parents house so they can see yosohn and spend time with him.

We left and flew back to Atlanta.

We made it back to the house and we walked in the house and the guards took our bags to our rooms.

U walked into the living room and sat on the counter and Tae sat on the couch with yosohn.

"TARLAYSIA AND GULLY BRING YALL ASS DOWNSTAIRS" I yelled out.

Tootie ass ran down the steps as they walked slowly down the steps.

"Y'all thought I forgot?? Huh??" I asked.

"U break my phone u buying me a new one" Tye said to me.

I grabbed her phone out my purse and put it in the blender.

"Tootie wanna- never mind Gully come do me the honors" I said plugging the blender up.

"Glad to" Gully said walking to me and she pressed the blend button and Tye screamed.

"You gon stop fucking playing with me lil girl ion know what the fuck type of lil boys dicks u on that got u acting like this but that shit gon stop with me before I leave and I promise your ass that now take yo ass up stairs" I said getting in her face.

"U not my fucking momma ouu I hate y'all bum ass hoes. Gully u a fake ass bitch u should tell her how u sucked that nigga dick in the movies" Tye said walking towards the steps.

And Gully ran up to her and snatched Tye by her weave and started beating her ass then me and Tootie pulled them apart.

"Gully what she talking about??" I asked her.

"Bitch since we telling businesses tell her bout the time we was in the movies and u fucked dee-" Gully said then Tye tried to cut her off.

"Stop" Tye said.

"Nah Gully keep going" Tootie said sitting on the counter.

"She fucked dee in the movie theaters and got pregnant" Gully said.