028

Juicy POV| 1 year later.....

Trouble had her baby she named him JuMari Orr. He is 10 months now. He the cutest lil thing ever. He look just like his big lip ass daddy.

❤️:892K@TroubleTrouble: Best Thing that's ever happened to me🥰🌸 my baby so big now #TBT

❤️:892K
@TroubleTrouble: Best Thing that's ever happened to me🥰🌸 my baby so big now #TBT.

❤️:2.5M 💭:73K
@TroubledTe6: My Whole Heart❤️

Me and Herb started dating after we came back from the cruise he asked me to be his girl and it's been bout a year now.

Everybody knows smh. Fans spotted our ass out and posted the shit and it was all over social media.

I went to Memphis last month for my grandma birthday and key grandma was there and he popped up. His grandma told us we need to still be friends, we basically threw all them years down the drain but hey grandma yo bitch ass grandson fucked that up twice nah fuck that it was 3 times or more. High school, had a baby on me and was cheating the whole time he was on tour.

We can be friends but that relationship shit dead. Periodt. I really don't wanna be friends but tuhhh if it make grandmas happy then Ight. Shit I'm only being his friend around grannys.

Bitchhhh oh did I tell u this nigga had another damn baby??? BY THE SAME BITCH BRE. Shit that hoe ain't waste no time them damn babies 5 months apart.

Anyways my Herbie Bear hasn't shown no signs of infidelity at all. He lets me go thru his phone. Shit Ian even gotta check his damn phone to see who he texting. I trust him.

Me and my mom talked and her and her boyfriend separated. Kendra got pregnant and married.

Anyways let's get back in the store.

"Bae wake uppp" I said shaking herb.

"Girl what" he said in a drowsy voice turning me on.

"Wake up i wanna go eat some food" I said laying on his back.

He handed me $20 out his pocket.

"Nigga really?? I want you to come with me" I said pouting then he turned over and looked up at me.

"U got my attention now what u wanna eat??" He asked.

"I don't know" I said and he smacked his lips.

"Mane u woke me up and u don't know what the hell u want?? Mane take yo ass back to sleep" he said pulling me off him and he laid me on my side and he got up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and this nigga went back to sleep.