074

Ariana POV

"Well if it isn't Bernice Bessie Smith" I said standing up.

She been hiding for a long time. Y'all remember Diamond sister who some what admitted to killing her?

Her lil CMF gang walking in behind her.

My adrenaline started pumping fast.

"Wait sus u forgot the Wright at end" she said blowing a kiss and she walked up to the casket and kissed it.

I started taking my heels off and Fat, Woo, Joe And Ben held me back while Kentrell, Three, Dee And Dolph held my sisters back.

"Move back I'm cool" I said sitting down.

"Put them shoes on and don't move. Don't say nothing" Key said as I put my shoes on.

"Damn put that ass in check" Fat said and I bucked at him and he jumped.

Everybody sat down and Key guards had to come sit in between me and Key Incase I get up.

She walked up to the pastor and grabbed the microphone.

"Umm hello I'm Mrs Wright. Me and Herb been married for a 7 years. We have been in a open relationship, nobody knew about us foreal" she said wiping her tears.

"Why get married then duck ass bitch" Tae said.

"Hoes dumb" Tye said laughing and she looked at them and rolled her eyes.

"Anyways me and Herb was in love u til his mistresses came into the picture. I loved that man with all my heart. Baby Rest In Peace I love you." She said wiping her tears and rubbed her belly and she walked off the stage.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Wait a min hoe who a mistress??" I asked standing up.

"Sit down" Key said to me.

"Nah who the fuck was a mistress??" I asked as I began to walk towards her then the guards grabbed me.

"You bitch. U was a mistress. Who the fuck u think he was texting every night and on the phone with?? Baby I shared my nigga to u hoe" she said laughing.

"See now the ghetto.... finna fight in the check" Tootie said laughing.

"Bitch I'll never be a fucking mistress hoe. The world knew about me pussy. Bitch wassup???" I said laughing. "And I got the baby so hoe what??? U just got a ring".

"Baby I'm pregnant so we both got babies pooh by the same nigga. Hey step son" she said then waved at yosohn and he rolled his eyes.

"U know what hoe u talking too much" Trouble said running up on her and she beat her ass then roddy guards went to grab her.

"Settle down now" Blac said laughing with his gang.

"pussy hoe u can go to jail for that" Bernice said.

"Hoe your face not pregnant" Red said.

I jumped over the guards and I ran up and started throwing hands.

I gave her that right hook then she hit me a good time in my left jaw.

I sharkeshia'd her and Key Guards ran and grabbed me.

Key got up and gave my momma yosohn then he yanked me up and walked outside.

He threw me back in the sprinter and choked me up.

"Damn daddy" I said smiling.

"Yo everywhere we fucking go you always acting the fuck up we in a fucking church and u gon fucking fight in front of yosohn. Get yo shit together real talk" he said.

"Do u understand??" He yelled.

"Yes sir" I said pouting.

He left me go.

"Fix yo damn hair before we go back in" he said opening the door and I combed my hair and I put spit the blood out my mouth and I covered up the bruise on my jaw.

I put my glasses back on.

I got out and he grabbed my hand and we walked back in the church.

We walked back to our seats and I sat down and he put his arm around my waist and gripped it so I couldn't move.

The pastor preached.

"Can we have herbs childs mother up please??" Pastor asked.

I got up and I grabbed yosohn back from my mother.

He babbled.

I walked up the steps.

"I'm Ariana Fletcher, y'all should of course know who I am. I was Herb girl for 2 years. Gave birth to a spitting image of him" I said and I chuckled and wiped my tear.

"Herb you really hurt me with this one. I gotta explain this when he grow up ion know how I'm gon teach him how to be a man but ima find a way. We had our ups and downs in the past but I still love you. Rest in Hel-." I cleared my throat. "Heaven baby. Kiss our other child for me when u get up there" I said wiping my tear.

"Ma ma" Yosohn said and he started crying.

I held him close to my chest and wiped his tears and walked back to my seat.

I laid my head on key shoulder and he held me and I cried.

I kissed yosohn forehead.

The service went on and blah blah.

We all went to Herb dad house for the reception.